India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Thanx RSji (Page 2)

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Its a win of true love over plastic fantasies...although nivi & viren gave a very earnest attempt to their relatnshp...but sumhw sid-putul makes far more sense...more so after divya's death & dwitha needing a mom...

Its not insulting marriage institution...infact their marriage ws a compromise...& when sid putul being heartfelt lovers cn stay 2gthr as jeth-bhabhi...why cant viren & nivi...???????...Neways dey arnt that formal wid each other...+ viren mite find his true love in sandhya...which makes every1 happySmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonsourojshaf13

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

Originally posted by souroj

I had watched this show from 1st episode as it was a RS show and bcoz I loved Bidaai but when they seperated Sid and Putul I stopped watching it completely.
No offence to any fan grp only that I liked Sid Putul pair
Their love from childhood, their innocence was something which I liked a lot. The way they were cruelly separated by Hemlata and Chanchal was heart wrenchingCryCry
Is it that they r uniting Sid PutulEmbarrassed. Has Bhupat Sood recovered?

hmmm yes dear they r reuniting sid putul sweetie i m soo happy Tongue i know all sid putul fans are happy now...everyone was dishearted when they were separated but now they will b reunited soon Tongue

Dear u did not answer my 2nd questionCryCry. I have no clue of what is happening in CCBMLOLLOL. Is Dwita daughter of Viren and Sandhya.Confused

oh actually i m soo sorry for that actually i m in sid putul dream bs unko hi sochri hn aur kuc nazar nahi ata LOLLOLLOL

dwita is daughter of siddharth n divya ...divya died just after the birth of dwita in a car blast

Ok thanks, pls don't be sorry Hug Hugbut my 2nd question was did Bhupat Sood recoverLOLLOL. Then only Chanchal's big lie can come out na.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

I had watched this show from 1st episode as it was a RS show and bcoz I loved Bidaai but when they seperated Sid and Putul I stopped watching it completely.
Their love from childhood, their innocence was something which I liked a lot. The way they were cruelly separated by Hemlata and Chanchal was heart wrenchingCryCry

hmmm yes dear they r reuniting sid putul sweetie i m soo happy Tongue i know all sid putul fans are happy now...everyone was dishearted when they were separated but now they will b reunited soon Tongue

Dear u did not answer my 2nd questionCryCry. I have no clue of what is happening in CCBMLOLLOL. Is Dwita daughter of Viren and Sandhya.Confused

oh actually i m soo sorry for that actually i m in sid putul dream bs unko hi sochri hn aur kuc nazar nahi ata LOLLOLLOL

dwita is daughter of siddharth n divya ...divya died just after the birth of dwita in a car blast

Ok thanks, pls don't be sorry Hug Hugbut my 2nd question was did Bhupat Sood recoverLOLLOL. Then only Chanchal's big lie can come out na.

dont ask about dada ji yaar Angry it makes me angry wo kbka theek b hogayay aur unho ny kisi ko kuc btaya b nahi chanchal k barey mai nivi ny kaha dada ji ab tou sid ki divya di se shadi hogai ab kuc b kehne ka koi faida nahi issliye ab kisi se kuc mat kehyega Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairsouroj

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratz

Its a win of true love over plastic fantasies...although nivi & viren gave a very earnest attempt to their relatnshp...but sumhw sid-putul makes far more sense...more so after divya's death & dwitha needing a mom...

Its not insulting marriage institution...infact their marriage ws a compromise...& when sid putul being heartfelt lovers cn stay 2gthr as jeth-bhabhi...why cant viren & nivi...???????...Neways dey arnt that formal wid each other...+ viren mite find his true love in sandhya...which makes every1 happySmile

yes ratika u r ryt true love must win n dekho true love of sid putul has won Tongue its so amazing na i m waiting for that moment to come yaar when is it going to come ?? is there b a maha episode next week ??

RemyaMenon

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged

dont ask about dada ji yaar Angry it makes me angry wo kbka theek b hogayay aur unho ny kisi ko kuc btaya b nahi chanchal k barey mai nivi ny kaha dada ji ab tou sid ki divya di se shadi hogai ab kuc b kehne ka koi faida nahi issliye ab kisi se kuc mat kehyega Angry

Bhupat Sood a man of principles just kept quiteShockedAngry and allowed Chanchal to get away wid such a big lieAngry
Well, to let Sid and Divya marriage take place, Daddaji had to undergo such a massive heart attackLOLLOL

shaf13shelly_nair

surur Goldie
surur
surur

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
pls .make sure no niviarth  ...and no nivren... sometimes im fed up  what happen now...
just i want nivi caracter worth
-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Originally posted by neharen

sry iam not bargaining with u and telling bcoz of  iam an nivren fan...do u think is that fair..if divya doesnt die u guys will  thanks rajansir?..if u lov nivi then she should be with viren as anything she enjoyed in her life was only bcoz viren..her happy lays  with viren..nivi have completely forgotten sid ...

dear who told u that Nivi has completely forgotten Siddharth?  CVs have never shown anything like that.  they are trying to fulfill her duty as a wife.

see i'm not arguing with u either. 

even i'm Thanking RSji that he gave us such  a wonderful innocent jodi SID-PUTUL.

but i need clear justifiable reasons ahead in this show.  otherwise this will be a big flop again.

nivi only remebers sid as her brother in law her divya di's husband

surur

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Bhupat Sood a man of principles just kept quiteShockedAngry and allowed Chanchal to get away wid such a big lieAngry
Well, to let Sid and Divya marriage take place, Daddaji had to undergo such a massive heart attackLOLLOL

hmmm yes souroj dada saheb ko heart attack tou ana tha sid divya ki shadi jo honi thi...yah even i was shocked he was man of principles but he kept quite Angry

akshi-sidputulsouroj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index