shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx alot RSJI k apne hamari wish puri kardi thnx alot k apne sid putul ko aik kr rhy ho thnk you sooo much i cant tell you how much i m happy ๐Ÿ˜› once again thanx alot

n all sid putul fans now its time for all of us to thnx RSji ๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neharen thumbnail
sry iam not bargaining with u and telling bcoz of  iam an nivren fan...do u think is that fair..if divya doesnt die u guys will  thanks rajansir?..if u lov nivi then she should be with viren as anything she enjoyed in her life was only bcoz viren..her happy lays  with viren..nivi have completely forgotten sid ...
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neharen

sry iam not bargaining with u and telling bcoz of  iam an nivren fan...do u think is that fair..if divya doesnt die u guys will  thanks rajansir?..if u lov nivi then she should be with viren as anything she enjoyed in her life was only bcoz viren..her happy lays  with viren..nivi have completely forgotten sid ...

dear who told u that Nivi has completely forgotten Siddharth?  CVs have never shown anything like that.  they are trying to fulfill her duty as a wife.

see i'm not arguing with u either. 

even i'm Thanking RSji that he gave us such  a wonderful innocent jodi SID-PUTUL.

but i need clear justifiable reasons ahead in this show.  otherwise this will be a big flop again.
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neharen

all is fair in love n war ๐Ÿ˜› n sid putul ki jodi deney k liye hm RSji ko thnx kr rhy hain cuz from starting RSji ny hamen bohat piari story di hai sid putul ki tou hamen thnx krna chahiye unko ๐Ÿ˜Š
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I had watched this show from 1st episode as it was a RS show and bcoz I loved Bidaai but when they seperated Sid and Putul I stopped watching it completely.
No offence to any fan grp only that I liked Sid Putul pair
Their love from childhood, their innocence was something which I liked a lot. The way they were cruelly separated by Hemlata and Chanchal was heart wrenching๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Is it that they r uniting Sid Putul๐Ÿ˜ณ. Has Bhupat Sood recovered?

shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

I had watched this show from 1st episode as it was a RS show and bcoz I loved Bidaai but when they seperated Sid and Putul I stopped watching it completely.
No offence to any fan grp only that I liked Sid Putul pair
Their love from childhood, their innocence was something which I liked a lot. The way they were cruelly separated by Hemlata and Chanchal was heart wrenching๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Is it that they r uniting Sid Putul๐Ÿ˜ณ. Has Bhupat Sood recovered?

hmmm yes dear they r reuniting sid putul sweetie i m soo happy ๐Ÿ˜› i know all sid putul fans are happy now...everyone was dishearted when they were separated but now they will b reunited soon ๐Ÿ˜›
souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaf13

hmmm yes dear they r reuniting sid putul sweetie i m soo happy ๐Ÿ˜› i know all sid putul fans are happy now...everyone was dishearted when they were separated but now they will b reunited soon ๐Ÿ˜›

Dear u did not answer my 2nd question๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I have no clue of what is happening in CCBM๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Is Dwita daughter of Viren and Sandhya.๐Ÿ˜•
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Dear u did not answer my 2nd question๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I have no clue of what is happening in CCBM๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Is Dwita daughter of Viren and Sandhya.๐Ÿ˜•

oh actually i m soo sorry for that actually i m in sid putul dream bs unko hi sochri hn aur kuc nazar nahi ata ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

dwita is daughter of siddharth n divya ...divya died just after the birth of dwita in a car blast
ratz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its a win of true love over plastic fantasies...although nivi & viren gave a very earnest attempt to their relatnshp...but sumhw sid-putul makes far more sense...more so after divya's death & dwitha needing a mom...

Its not insulting marriage institution...infact their marriage ws a compromise...& when sid putul being heartfelt lovers cn stay 2gthr as jeth-bhabhi...why cant viren & nivi...???????...Neways dey arnt that formal wid each other...+ viren mite find his true love in sandhya...which makes every1 happy๐Ÿ˜Š
souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaf13

oh actually i m soo sorry for that actually i m in sid putul dream bs unko hi sochri hn aur kuc nazar nahi ata ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

dwita is daughter of siddharth n divya ...divya died just after the birth of dwita in a car blast

Ok thanks, pls don't be sorry ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—but my 2nd question was did Bhupat Sood recover๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Then only Chanchal's big lie can come out na.