India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Thanx RSji

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Thanx alot RSJI k apne hamari wish puri kardi thnx alot k apne sid putul ko aik kr rhy ho thnk you sooo much i cant tell you how much i m happy Tongue once again thanx alot

n all sid putul fans now its time for all of us to thnx RSji Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ratzakshi-sidputulmanoo.18sourojsuzi_b

neharen Newbie
neharen
neharen

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
sry iam not bargaining with u and telling bcoz of  iam an nivren fan...do u think is that fair..if divya doesnt die u guys will  thanks rajansir?..if u lov nivi then she should be with viren as anything she enjoyed in her life was only bcoz viren..her happy lays  with viren..nivi have completely forgotten sid ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fan10tashu20krazzy4ArHi-Atiya--SilverDragon--Swetha-

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neharen

sry iam not bargaining with u and telling bcoz of  iam an nivren fan...do u think is that fair..if divya doesnt die u guys will  thanks rajansir?..if u lov nivi then she should be with viren as anything she enjoyed in her life was only bcoz viren..her happy lays  with viren..nivi have completely forgotten sid ...

dear who told u that Nivi has completely forgotten Siddharth?  CVs have never shown anything like that.  they are trying to fulfill her duty as a wife.

see i'm not arguing with u either. 

even i'm Thanking RSji that he gave us such  a wonderful innocent jodi SID-PUTUL.

but i need clear justifiable reasons ahead in this show.  otherwise this will be a big flop again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonshaf13

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neharen

all is fair in love n war Tongue n sid putul ki jodi deney k liye hm RSji ko thnx kr rhy hain cuz from starting RSji ny hamen bohat piari story di hai sid putul ki tou hamen thnx krna chahiye unko Smile

RemyaMenonakshi-sidputul

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I had watched this show from 1st episode as it was a RS show and bcoz I loved Bidaai but when they seperated Sid and Putul I stopped watching it completely.
No offence to any fan grp only that I liked Sid Putul pair
Their love from childhood, their innocence was something which I liked a lot. The way they were cruelly separated by Hemlata and Chanchal was heart wrenchingCryCry
Is it that they r uniting Sid PutulEmbarrassed. Has Bhupat Sood recovered?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonratzakshi-sidputulshaf13

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

I had watched this show from 1st episode as it was a RS show and bcoz I loved Bidaai but when they seperated Sid and Putul I stopped watching it completely.
Their love from childhood, their innocence was something which I liked a lot. The way they were cruelly separated by Hemlata and Chanchal was heart wrenchingCryCry

hmmm yes dear they r reuniting sid putul sweetie i m soo happy Tongue i know all sid putul fans are happy now...everyone was dishearted when they were separated but now they will b reunited soon Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonakshi-sidputulsouroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

hmmm yes dear they r reuniting sid putul sweetie i m soo happy Tongue i know all sid putul fans are happy now...everyone was dishearted when they were separated but now they will b reunited soon Tongue

Dear u did not answer my 2nd questionCryCry. I have no clue of what is happening in CCBMLOLLOL. Is Dwita daughter of Viren and Sandhya.Confused

akshi-sidputulshaf13

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shaf13

Dear u did not answer my 2nd questionCryCry. I have no clue of what is happening in CCBMLOLLOL. Is Dwita daughter of Viren and Sandhya.Confused

oh actually i m soo sorry for that actually i m in sid putul dream bs unko hi sochri hn aur kuc nazar nahi ata LOLLOLLOL

dwita is daughter of siddharth n divya ...divya died just after the birth of dwita in a car blast

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index