Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

ccbm to return back with original theme of it!! (Page 2)

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Hey ekta...chill sweety...I still feel des r only rumours...so don't make any judgement so soon...just be positive ...nothing gonna happen 2 nivren...des r only temporary hiccups...would soon gonna over...smile sweetheart...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya--aamina-..Sakeena..-Swetha-

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavianand

OMG ...OMG !! If this is true ..All my NIvaarth fans will Bless U so much that U will be the most blessed person on this UNiverse!!!!Big smile

oh Kavita... ur such an amazing person...LOL so i'm blessing both of u...LOL LOL

RemyaMenonkavianandakshi-sidputulshaf13

mithila.v Groupbie
mithila.v
mithila.v

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
hope these are only rumours...else  its a mockery of marriages/relationshipsOuch

-Atiya-IamSherLocked..Sakeena..-Swetha-

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rockyman09

looks like the story  will be different from rest of the showsWink as it would be interestng to see how a husband reunites his wife  with her ex-lover  who is  viren's  brother tooLOLROFL. now this is possible only in indian  television soaps lolzzz ROFL
Good One!! LOgically It does Not make sense But God knows what skeletons will pop up from what closets and make it justifiable!! I am equally baffled But honestly speaking...I trust RS not to make this show totally inconceivable..There will be some very valid reasons and justifications I am sure!!

yea as we have already discussed.. this is not an easy task.  RSji has to work a lot.  he has to give strong justifiable reasons.. i'm waiting fingers crossed.. so i'm going to tell my hubby to get ready to watch this show again...Smile.  he may laugh at me after hearing this that i'm a fool to watch this show again...LOL

Edited by shelly_nair - 20 May 2011 at 12:55am

RemyaMenonkavianandakshi-sidputulshaf13

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Originally posted by rockyman09

looks like the story  will be different from rest of the showsWink as it would be interestng to see how a husband reunites his wife  with her ex-lover  who is  viren's  brother tooLOLROFL. now this is possible only in indian  television soaps lolzzz ROFL
Good One!! LOgically It does Not make sense But God knows what skeletons will pop up from what closets and make it justifiable!! I am equally baffled But honestly speaking...I trust RS not to make this show totally inconceivable..There will be some very valid reasons and justifications I am sure!!

yea as we have already discussed.. this is not an easy task.  RSji has to work a lot.  he has to give strong justifiable reasons.. i'm waiting fingers crossed.. so i'm going to tell my hubby to get ready to watch this show again...Smile.  he may laugh at me after hearing this that i'm a fool to watch this show again...LOL

hahahah shelly tu b na pagal LOLLOLLOLLOL han yaar phr se show dekhne wala horha hai maza ayega ab u tell ur hubby to watch it again with u Tongue

no v r not fools shelly hamara yakeen sach hogya ye hamara yakeen hi tha jo aj b hum iss forum py hyn Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonakshi-sidputulshelly_nair

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
they are just making fun of marriage thats all 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20peachesandcream-Atiya-Alphabet26..Sakeena..-Swetha-

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

What a show... I feel i was wasting my tym watchng this... My Nivren gonna b destroyed, then no way am i watchng this show anymore... The pure bond of marriage is mocked at in this show... Chiii!!!!
I will miss my Nivren... And thank God the show is ending... What crap!!! Marriage jaisa pavitra rishtaa ka meaning hi nahi hain kya?? Wat abt Nivi confessing love for Viren, their SR etc etc was that all a joke???? I hate the Cts and the show if this is where the show is going!!! I feel ashamed tht i watched such a show... Sorry and please no bashing... SP normally shows sensible shows, it has proved tht everythng in the world has exceptions, if the story is ending this way... I hope Viren gets a really good girl!! Hope its parul!!! I want Kinshuk to be the hero in the end...

Well said Ekta Clap If the story going to be like sid-nivi then they better end in this month itself.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tutun30peachesandcreamakshi-sidputul-Atiya--Swetha-

IamSherLocked IF-Rockerz
IamSherLocked
IamSherLocked

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
I dont think so dat any blast 4m past or divya's death or dwita can justify niv sid reunioun
it jz isnt making any sense
bdw waiting 4 ur email

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-CCBM-fan-Swetha-

Go to top