Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=tutun30]

I had read somewhere that Putul will become a woman of substance in her journey of life and become a strong woman Nivedita with the help of her true love whom she will meet in that journey.. I consider myself to be a woman of substance holding a very successful professional and married life and helping my husband, son, family of my husband and my own family in every possible way. I have watched this serial from its very first episode with interest to watch this transformation. Now a days the behaviour of Nivedita does not support the mindset of a woman of substance, who can not stand strong in the face of a storm, get swayed by whatever any Tom, Dick and Harry tells her, even contemplate suicide?Her guilt complex, depression and obsession with the baby,without gathering any proper knowledge about child rearing, and based on that making wrong decisions about her own life is not at all justified. Further more if she now makes a mockery of her marriage, divorces her husband and go to her ex love as she wants viren to find his ex love, oh God that will be the end of the woman of substance. And also if the CTs show Viren sacrificing Nivi to his brother Sid, that will be the total insult to the institution of marriage.    How stupid the story writers will become that whatever idiotic things  they will show viewers will have to digest that. They should remember viewers are modern, educated men and women who liked the show as it was something different and not like other stupid shows. But alas, they are losing it completely and should think hard before making any drastic stupid damage to the story line which will be totally unpalatable. We have had enough of meaningless sacrifices.

[/QUOTE
Very well said. CT CANNOT make mockery of marriage.
peachesandcream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tutun30

I had read somewhere that Putul will become a woman of substance in her journey of life and become a strong woman Nivedita with the help of her true love whom she will meet in that journey.. I consider myself to be a woman of substance holding a very successful professional and married life and helping my husband, son, family of my husband and my own family in every possible way. I have watched this serial from its very first episode with interest to watch this transformation. Now a days the behaviour of Nivedita does not support the mindset of a woman of substance, who can not stand strong in the face of a storm, get swayed by whatever any Tom, Dick and Harry tells her, even contemplate suicide?Her guilt complex, depression and obsession with the baby,without gathering any proper knowledge about child rearing, and based on that making wrong decisions about her own life is not at all justified. Further more if she now makes a mockery of her marriage, divorces her husband and go to her ex love as she wants viren to find his ex love, oh God that will be the end of the woman of substance. And also if the CTs show Viren sacrificing Nivi to his brother Sid, that will be the total insult to the institution of marriage.    How stupid the story writers will become that whatever idiotic things  they will show viewers will have to digest that. They should remember viewers are modern, educated men and women who liked the show as it was something different and not like other stupid shows. But alas, they are losing it completely and should think hard before making any drastic stupid damage to the story line which will be totally unpalatable. We have had enough of meaningless sacrifices.

Agree with you,  You have written  all the important points.  If this show takes the route of uniting Sid-Nivi then they have wasted our time over the last months building this story as well as the characters.  Uniting Sid-Nivi at this time goes against even the character sketches they have created.
hebasamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you,  You have written  all the important points.  If this show takes the route of uniting Sid-Nivi then they have wasted our time over the last months building this story as well as the characters.  Uniting Sid-Nivi at this time goes against even the character sketches they have created.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
First of all any news without any valid source or confirmation is considered as a rumour and on IF, Dev team makes sure no such rumours r spread...so if the topic maker has any confirmation from a valid source ,then plss PM it to me I will reopen this post again but till then closing it

**Topic closed
CCBM Dev team