Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kavianand

Good One!! LOgically It does Not make sense But God knows what skeletons will pop up from what closets and make it justifiable!! I am equally baffled But honestly speaking...I trust RS not to make this show totally inconceivable..There will be some very valid reasons and justifications I am sure!!

yea as we have already discussed.. this is not an easy task.  RSji has to work a lot.  he has to give strong justifiable reasons.. i'm waiting fingers crossed.. so i'm going to tell my hubby to get ready to watch this show again...๐Ÿ˜Š.  he may laugh at me after hearing this that i'm a fool to watch this show again...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shelly_nair - 12 years ago
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shelly_nair

yea as we have already discussed.. this is not an easy task.  RSji has to work a lot.  he has to give strong justifiable reasons.. i'm waiting fingers crossed.. so i'm going to tell my hubby to get ready to watch this show again...๐Ÿ˜Š.  he may laugh at me after hearing this that i'm a fool to watch this show again...๐Ÿ˜†

hahahah shelly tu b na pagal ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† han yaar phr se show dekhne wala horha hai maza ayega ab u tell ur hubby to watch it again with u ๐Ÿ˜›

no v r not fools shelly hamara yakeen sach hogya ye hamara yakeen hi tha jo aj b hum iss forum py hyn ๐Ÿ˜›
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
they are just making fun of marriage thats all 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MAYURIKTA

What a show... I feel i was wasting my tym watchng this... My Nivren gonna b destroyed, then no way am i watchng this show anymore... The pure bond of marriage is mocked at in this show... Chiii!!!!
I will miss my Nivren... And thank God the show is ending... What crap!!! Marriage jaisa pavitra rishtaa ka meaning hi nahi hain kya?? Wat abt Nivi confessing love for Viren, their SR etc etc was that all a joke???? I hate the Cts and the show if this is where the show is going!!! I feel ashamed tht i watched such a show... Sorry and please no bashing... SP normally shows sensible shows, it has proved tht everythng in the world has exceptions, if the story is ending this way... I hope Viren gets a really good girl!! Hope its parul!!! I want Kinshuk to be the hero in the end...

Well said Ekta ๐Ÿ‘ If the story going to be like sid-nivi then they better end in this month itself.
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont think so dat any blast 4m past or divya's death or dwita can justify niv sid reunioun
it jz isnt making any sense
bdw waiting 4 ur email
vanu77 thumbnail
Marriage is not joke which can be repeated with anyone n number's of time. It will be real stupidity if CV shows  Sid - Nivi reunion. Am not talking this bcoz am Nivi - Viren Fan but it will be crap if she marry again with sid as viren and nivi was in relationship of husband and wife. If we talk about sid and nivi it was just attraction not even pure love as it would have been love sid would have fought with whole world to get her married.

If CV shows new entry for Sid it will make sense as Divya is no more and Sid needs life partner for himself and for his daughter.

- Vandana
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
No way sid putul will not unite my faith is strng that nivren wont separate they ae made fr each other this is just a rumour so pls stp it!!!! Edited by krazzy4NiVren - 12 years ago
rockyman09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Have  the cv's gone mad or star plus has lost its mind or what the hell? they are making fun of  the meaning of marriage and relationships in the show ๐Ÿ˜ก. Suddenly  nivedita has begun to shout at her husband๐Ÿ˜ญ whom she cared  a lot in the begining and has crossed the limit  of becoming over possesive for dwita her niece and nt her real daughter๐Ÿคข. And this all for showing Nivarth union its disgusting completely๐Ÿคข... i am dumping this show that is showing all nonsense!!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wat r des cts up to??
Makin no sense at all...wat was dat dialogue b/w nivren 4...mein tumhare bina jee nahi saktha!! Was dat a joke??? 2days nivi's reactn seems 2 b so odd...hadn't dey consummated u brainless cts!!!
Cts hav gone insane...n mind it dis s a family show n how dare u play wit relatnships...
Viren bringin nivi-sid 2getha...wat te hell...will both of dem b able 2 see eachother as devar-babhi aftr goin thru all phases of a married couple??
Dis s total insult to indian culture...RS shud b ashamed of himself if dis happens!!!
Atleast try to respect our culture...i wud hav slightly accepted dis if nivren hadn't married or consummated...but dis s out of te world!!
Shud bomb ya office if dis happens!!
Go hell wit your stupid sandhya track...we'll see wat trps u'll get 4rm dat!!