just loving this strong & brave gauri

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i am just loving & adoring this strong & brave gauri so much that just can't express my happiness😃the way gauri suddenly changed her attitude when she came to know about the real intentions of pihu,ratnesh & maasi showed clearly that she will not bow down in front of anybody anymore instead she would fight her battle all alone with dignity & self respect👍🏼i thoroughly enjoyed the way she gave a strong reply to pihu by without bowing down to her and showed her own real face to her👏i also loved when gauri instead of getting afraid of the warning given by ratnesh immediately responded him saying that she will stay in the same house & would see what he can do with her🤗after getting the reply ratnesh didn't even dared to speak in front of her😆i just started laughing when gauri strongly & bravely replied to maasi that she has no right to speak between their personal family matters shutting her mouth completely🤗at last the way she promised herself that she will get her rudra back in her life and will not wait anymore for his memory to back on its own was just awsomei am just loving each & every attitude of this strong gauri all the way😉
Posted: 12 years ago
Actually  this is the real character of Gauri from the begining. We love a brave and positive gauri who fights for her rights and not  the too good too sacrifising type One has to fight and be practical.