May 19th Written Update! *Chinnu hears G-V!*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

SSP angrily walking away from the dining table when he runs into Bauji, who's standing there smiling at him. SSP asks him why he's looking at him like that. Bauji says that he was thinking about how smart his son is, - And SSP tells him not to start his lectures, and not to start anything. Bauji says that when things are already bad, he's not going to waste his time, and SSP's bad days are going to have to turn around. And you have falled one step in Aditya's mind, like you did in mine a long time ago. SSP tells his father to stop thinking that, and walks out of the room extremely angrily, leaving Bauji laughing in the background. 🀣🀣 I absolutely positively LOVED this scene.

Vidya telling Imli how it was good that she got out of the restaurant without anyone seeing her, and Imli goes off on a rant about how she would have hurt the waiter for messing up the bhang. Vidya quickly shushes her and Imli says that don't worry about today's failure. We'll have more opportunities in the future. Vidya tells her she won't do anything anymore, and Imli berates her, saying this is the beginning, and you have to end the Arti situation. And when Vidya disagrees, Imli says they'll talk about this later. Vidya then asks how everything in the house is going now, and Imli tells her about the Aditya-SSP fight and the tension. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Chinnu runs into the room with an envelope, all happy and excited asking where Priya is, and Imli asks what the matter is.  Chinnu says he'll tell Priya first and then tell anyone else, and just as he is about to leave, he remembers Vidya being there and tells her the secret and runs out of the room, leaving a very curious Imli asking Vidya what's going on. 😲😲😲

Priya brings food to Aditya, and starts making small talk, while Aditya is still not responding, and is just solemn. She tries to feed him, but he pushes away the food, and says no, that he always thought he would do well in politics, make an actual change, but he already failed in the beginning. Priya tells him that he hasn't failed, that his dreams are still the same, and there are lots of different ways for him to help the people. He just sighs. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aditya and Priya in the doorway, and Chinnu walking by excitedly and tells them that he got a medical internship at an Army Hospital, and thanks Aditya for convincing him to apply. Priya in tears as she watches the interaction between the two men. [Well, I guess that's paving way for Chinnu's exit?] πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Gaurav enters the bedroom, and as he sits down, asks Vidya how everything went in the house today. He watches her carefully as she becomes all frantic, stuttering as she says everything was alright. He gets up and walks towards her and  forces her to turn around. He says Arti was right, she did go to the restaurant. And Vidya attempts to lie again, and Gaurav tells her to stop lying when she cant even lie properly, and yells at her for following him there, and tells her that no matter what she does, nothing will change in his heart. The relationship of husband and wife they shared was broken a lng time ago, and will never be restored, no matter what. Vidya in tears as she looks up to respond, and freezes. Gaurav turns around as well, and they see Chinnu standing in the doorway, looking stunned, and he slowly walks away. Vidya runs out of the room crying, and Chinnu, who's standing right outside, sees this. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Vidya runs upstairs, crying  uncontrollably, and Chinnu slowly follows her. He walks towards her and she quickly wipes away her tears. He then kneels down in front of her, and asks her if she's ok, and she says she's fine, and he tells her that he'll always be there for her as a friend, and she looks up and smiles. He tells her to keep on smiling because even if today wasn't good, tomorrow ill be much better. And with that, he walks away, leaving her to break down. 😳😳

Aditya in bed, all sullen, and Priya asks him what he's thinking about. He says he doesn't know what he should do. On one side, he can't get SSP's doings outside his mind, and on the other hand, he keeps thinking of what his mom said about. He's thinking that he hasn't even given his dad a chance, and he's never made a mistake before no matter what. Priya just standing there as she says that he may have made mistakes before but maybe this is the first time he's finding out about them. Aditya quickly shuts this idea down. Priya musters up a smile and pushes Aditya to bed, telling him to sleep now and stop thinking so much. πŸ‘πŸ‘

SSP enters his room, where Devyani is lying on the bed, and he's pacing around. She tells him to sleep, because it will make him feel better. He asks how is he supposed to sleep, to rest, when he has a son who won't even talk to him. This is the fist time where I'm accepting defeat, where I think I won't be like before, and has tears in his eyes, and Devyani tells him to be patient. She tells him Aditya would never hate him, and tells him to rest some. He leaves the room, telling her he'll rest later, and Devyani remains worried. πŸ₯±

Precap: Priya talking to SSP, telling him that now she won't have to do much because his own actions are what caused Aditya to begin hating him. And she says thanks to SSP, who's just staring at her angrily.  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Comments: Well, the episode was a 6/10. Not much happened in terms of plot line for anything, except more conversations, and more of teh same stuff. I'll start with the Aditya-Priya scenes, which were pretty simple, discussing how Aditya can't believe his dad would do this, and Priya trying to help him out of this emotional rut. HOWEVER, the key point to note would be how Priya mentions that this might not be the first mistake that SSP has made, just the first one that Aditya actually found out about!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Next, Gaurav-Vidya Confrontation: Eh, it was the same. Nothing unusual at all. He yells at her, tells her to move on, she cries some more.

SSP-Devyani: How does she not realize he's acting? -__- When has her husband ever actually meant what he said? I feel really bad for her, trying to hold on to that last string of hope she watches everything she has known for all these years falling apart around her. That must just be painful. 😭

And Chinnu-Vidya. I like these scenes. He has this kind of quiet maturity surrounding him. His little method to make her smile, him telling her that he'll always be there for her as a friend are what just make this episode a little sweeter. It's always nice for anyone to know that they have someone to turn to in the time of need. But, you alll already know how I feel about a potential Chinnu-Vidya track 🀒

Finaally, Bauji-SSP scene was by far the best. I just love everything that Bauji says. He knows how to say it in just the way to strike a chord with SSP, and annoy him endlessly, and obviously that's something I absolutely lovee seeing 🀣

So that's all, folks! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'll see you tomorrow!

Cheers!

-Naina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update NainaπŸ€—
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina, a much better epi  : )
pinky9999 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.

With so many story lines, none of them moving, all at a snails pace...

You could miss it for a week and not miss a thing...

they need to move it or they will lose it!!
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great update Naina, thanks a ton@!
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely updates
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update...