Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Patch up between Radh and dev (Page 3)

SushSathisha IF-Sizzlerz
SushSathisha
SushSathisha

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devina22

have posted that rohan is helping dev and rads at mandir scene the way he looks at radev --when rads turns and finds rohan looking at her with that knowing look i maybe wrong but ifr it is true than rohan will become more endearing

May be
But when Rohan looked at radhika like that,
Dint you fine him that he wasn't acting like a child he very well knew who radhika was. I think so

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorinatm

It ispossible to be Rohan and he play a role that he can't remember nothing and act like a kid, maybe in time Rohan recover his health and he watch Radhika and Dev in silent and help them to be together

i think the same way,rohan will play an important role bringing radev back

Edited by Myra.nelly - 21 May 2011 at 7:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SushSathisha

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
i also think its rohan bt may be padma but am more sure about rohan...hope rohan becomes birju

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SushSathisha

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
if so happen then it will be the best work done by chunumunnu'

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SushSathishaanu17

avina_forever Goldie
avina_forever
avina_forever

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smile Nice prediction sushmavina !!!! Hope that really happens !!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile
SushSathisha IF-Sizzlerz
SushSathisha
SushSathisha

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avina_forever

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif"><font color="#FF00FF">Big smileBig smileBig smileNice prediction</font></font><font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif"><font color="#FF00FF">sushmavina !</font></font><font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif"><font color="#FF00FF">!!! Hope that really happens !!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile</font></font>

Thx avina_forever
phyl Senior Member
phyl
phyl

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Nice prediction...I think Dadaji is the silent listener here and knows of Rads and Dev.  He is getting his speech back and who better for him to speak to than Rads.  He trusts her and now she figured out that something is going on...well we just have to wait and see what will happen next.  Will she tell Dev about DDJ 's speech?  I think he needs to know as DDJ's life is being threatened by BB...but if so, then will Dev believe Rads.   OMG quite a few loopholes opening  so it will take a while for the Radev issue to come to light. No problem!! The show must go on so new storylines have to be created.  Good luck cvs...hope you all please your viewers and keep us happy.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index