Patch up between Radh and dev

SushSathisha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Friends we got to know that soon Radh will go to her house. So I wish dev to take her and then I between there would be some patch up and dev and Radh would again become friends and radh tell mansaram about dev and if chanda heard this then her heart will be broken 💔 ,each day dev absorbs Radh and then starts falling for her and he accepts Radh as his wife ❤️ but in front of others they behave the same way just like now 👏,But DDG comes to know it .when dev turns 23 on his birthday party the lawyer would come on his own and this would surprise every one and then lawyer tell about the WILL and The family members get shock including dev. And then suddenly DDG will start talking and this will even shock th more but the family members will be happy except BB and slitly Virat. Or Rohan tries every opportunity to make dev and radhika come together awns after wards he will tell every one about that he din't marry Radh as she was dev's dream girl. But who is the one keeping an eye on Dev? It is suspense I think so.Edited by sushmavina - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chymanju7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice views...i think rohan is the one who is keeping an eye on radev
SushSathisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: chymanju7

<font size="4"><font color="#FF0000">nice views...i think rohan is the one who is keeping an eye on radev</font></font>

Yes I think you are right may be it is rohan very good Rohan beta jaldi hi Radev ko mila do
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It  is possible to be Rohan and he play a role that he can't remember  nothing and act like a kid, maybe in time Rohan recover his health and he watch Radhika and Dev in silent  and help them to be together 
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I also have a feeling that it's Rohan who's keeping a watch on RaDev.
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yea even i hope its rorhan  caus this will be very good for radev since he would be helping them indirectly
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if its true then its
GREATTT
actually more than that ,where did u got this
and if u are thinking like this will happen ,then pls tell us that.we don't want to stay in dark.
SushSathisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta_bajaj

if its true then its
GREATTT
actually more than that ,where did u got this
and if u are thinking like this will happen ,then pls tell us that.we don't want to stay in dark.

Actually ekta I thought this would happen wht ever was in my mind I just wrote it
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love your ideas wow...cool sound
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its a nice prediction...Great thoughts...hope this will happen...