Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen:The Glory Of Love (Page 46)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16609

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Right Dear,  Hey Dears one more thing I was going through Anju and Gulati message by RS, and in Anju he said that they will go through lots of problems, Misunderstandings,  and many issues btu finally they will unite as they are best friends, COmpanions and Soul mates, and to Gulati he said that there will be lost in love in turn and other many things,  But he said that Finally all will be happy SO lets see ,  May be Nivren will be uniting in the end, as CC may cause problems for them, but finally it will be them, and as its no where mentioned Sid Nivi reunion, I dont think RS will take such a risk,  He will never dare to break the Nivren Jodi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollUZISNiViren-RajLifeOfThePartySwetha-Sai

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
hey Usha.. Nivi is going to refuse us a NivRen baby cause she will fear that she will not be able to concentrate on Dwita  D'oh

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollAlphabet26UZISdiyaloveskinnyLifeOfThePartySwetha-Sai

LifeOfTheParty IF-Stunnerz
LifeOfTheParty
LifeOfTheParty

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 48680

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wadi..doll

hi KM loajin diii raj and diya dii how are you all today whats the topic you all are chattin onn


hi sweetheart am fine how r u ? ur dp killing me yarLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UZISNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Hi Kulsum


Diay .. yes RS will not take the risk to break his pillar...usko ham jaise audience ki jarrorat hai Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollUZISdiyaloveskinnyLifeOfThePartySwetha-Sai

LifeOfTheParty IF-Stunnerz
LifeOfTheParty
LifeOfTheParty

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 48680

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Right Dear,  Hey Dears one more thing I was going through Anju and Gulati message by RS, and in Anju he said that they will go through lots of problems, Misunderstandings,  and many issues btu finally they will unite as they are best friends, COmpanions and Soul mates, and to Gulati he said that there will be lost in love in turn and other many things,  But he said that Finally all will be happy SO lets see ,  May be Nivren will be uniting in the end, as CC may cause problems for them, but finally it will be them, and as its no where mentioned Sid Nivi reunion, I dont think RS will take such a risk,  He will never dare to break the Nivren Jodi


ya diya they simply can't LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UZISdiyaloveskinny

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Joined: 17 March 2011
Posts: 6807

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wadi..doll

hi KM loajin diii raj and diya dii how are you all today whats the topic you all are chattin onn
hi kulsum
i only talk abt myselfWink
i dont mind if u also go on talking abt meWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollLifeOfTheParty

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Joined: 23 August 2009
Posts: 7753

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love-mystery

Originally posted by wadi..doll

hi KM loajin diii raj and diya dii how are you all today whats the topic you all are chattin onn


hi sweetheart am fine how r u ? ur dp killing me yarLOLLOL

i am cool diii  oh diii i knooo they were sooo magical as welll me tooo miss emmm soo much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UZISLifeOfTheParty

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Joined: 23 August 2009
Posts: 7753

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hi Kulsum


Diay .. yes RS will not take the risk to break his pillar...usko ham jaise audience ki jarrorat hai Smile

oh  rajj how are you i am fine so wats new

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26UZISNiViren-RajLifeOfTheParty

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TB:Nivedita confesses her love in Chand Chupa

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 0   Views: 1531

.Tanya. 0 1531 16 August 2010 at 10:41am by .Tanya.
Who's Sreejita's real love?

Author: Jetinder   Replies: 0   Views: 1245

Jetinder 0 1245 11 August 2010 at 1:04pm by Jetinder
nivi - sid realise their love (article)

Author: Lins_Love   Replies: 5   Views: 5907

Lins_Love 5 5907 09 August 2010 at 1:39pm by Fallen Angel
ff:love or friendship

Author: BARBIE94   Replies: 0   Views: 1454

BARBIE94 0 1454 31 July 2010 at 8:50am by BARBIE94
Love Story To Begin In Chaand Chupa - Article

Author: niveditha   Replies: 4   Views: 1888

niveditha 4 1888 28 July 2010 at 2:07pm by mihali7

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index