Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen:The Glory Of Love (Page 21)

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

HINA!!1 I was talkign about the lift...and now you reminded me about the hug AND the lap scene Cry *heartache* you mean person reminding me about these hurtful scenes. But yeh when Kinny came home I gave him the silent treatment and her knew that I was mad about that but then he made up for it LOL x

AWW ANISHA DIII  mer diii dil toh dhukaaa hai par kya kareee    it was a wonderful scene haiii the lift mein mar jawaaa yaar the huggg  YAAR everything was perfecttt yaar  I AGREE DIII  the lap scene yaar mein jalll rahi this ke kash mein neha hotiii MUJHE BHI MOKA MILTAAA  OH DIII so sweet  you gave him silent treatment yaar maine toh kuch aurr hi diyaaa LOL !!!!!!!!!!
SO DII HOW ARE YOU ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91-Swetha-

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
yes lets pray because like i said it will poison society with such sick minded stories

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Awww Shewtha I understand what you mean. you know that was the whole point of killing Divya...the CTs wanted this tension to build up NivArth fans will start watching again thinking NivArth will reunite and NivRen fans will keep watching and thats how they wanna increase their TRPs. EVIL i know lol. But we can't lose hope. Lets not lose hope...how can teh CTs show marriage like this its totally unacceptable. I know it seems like tahts what they are going for I understand the tension and how we all are feeling, but we can always hope that this doesn't happen you know with AR when they reunited okay that was disgusting but in CCBM if they do show that it'll be EVEN MORE disgusting 'cos in a Sid is her BIL so its just sick to show something like that thats why I don't think the CTs will show this. It seems like that but lets pray for the best x
thanks for cheering me up anisha dearHug

u knw wat...? 
ever since dis AR promo of them getting intimate was on air in tv's in sept 2010... ppl in mumbai informed shiv-sena abt it...Tongue
shiv-sena ppl barged inside the dmg sets n demanded removal of such ugly things shown...Tongue dat were against indian-marriageAngry 
but still the makers showed the worst on tv ie AR intimacy scene... with a disclamer tag line in bottomAngry dat wat dis show shows is  its fiticious , blah blah...Angry

Anisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wadi..doll

AWW ANISHA DIII  mer diii dil toh dhukaaa hai par kya kareee    it was a wonderful scene haiii the lift mein mar jawaaa yaar the huggg  YAAR everything was perfecttt yaar  I AGREE DIII  the lap scene yaar mein jalll rahi this ke kash mein neha hotiii MUJHE BHI MOKA MILTAAA  OH DIII so sweet  you gave him silent treatment yaar maine toh kuch aurr hi diyaaa LOL !!!!!!!!!!
SO DII HOW ARE YOU ?

LOL I knwo very hurtful yet soo cute I SO wanna do that lol.

I'm fine sweetie, how are you? x

-Swetha-

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pipicat

hey diya what did u people name your nephew are there any pics

Name too early right now Dear, Just yesterdya he was born he will come home may be tomorrow or day after, we have to ask the priest and then think of a name,  My cousin took photos in his mobile Dear

wadi..doll-Swetha-

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by wadi..doll

SO DII HOW ARE YOU ?

LOL I knwo very hurtful yet soo cute I SO wanna do that lol.

I'm fine sweetie, how are you? x

me alhamdulillah fine diii  so howz life sweet dii

Anisha_91-Swetha-

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

thanks for cheering me up anisha dearHug

u knw wat...? 
ever since dis AR promo of them getting intimate was on air in tv's in sept 2010... ppl in mumbai informed shiv-sena abt it...Tongue
shiv-sena ppl barged inside the dmg sets n demanded removal of such ugly things shown...Tongue dat were against indian-marriageAngry 
but still the makers showed the worst on tv ie AR intimacy scene... with a disclamer tag line in bottomAngry dat wat dis show shows is  its fiticious , blah blah...Angry

Aww my pleasure sweetie Hug

OMV...seriously is that what happened? I had no idea that they did this to stop showing those but YET they showed it? Thats just odd and sick lol. It was awful though remember I remember on the forum SO many arguments between ArSh an AR fans lol.  So hopefully now nothing against marriage will be shown. You know in CCBM its not necessary for Sid and Nivi to get married for the sake of Dwita...in Bidaai Kushi considered Ragini as her mum but she also knew that that was her maasi, so they can do the same with Dwita. x

-Swetha-

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
hye u should have shown him what real romaince is anisha ... no slient treatmnte jsut pure romanace 

Anisha_91

Go to top