NivRen:The Glory Of Love - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
lolz ya plus iam only angry at nivi for her treatment with viren that's all
hey diya what did u people name your nephew are there any pics
HINA!!1 I was talkign about the lift...and now you reminded me about the hug AND the lap scene 😭 *heartache* you mean person reminding me about these hurtful scenes. But yeh when Kinny came home I gave him the silent treatment and her knew that I was mad about that but then he made up for it LOL x
hey friend just want to share my thoughts with all of you
Every relationship suffers from it's ups and downs...
this time i accept nivi is making huge mistake by ignoring Viren and criticizing him all the time...
but we should not forget that earlier, Viren was also rude with Nivi...then he realised his mistake and said sorry to nivi
this time...Nivi is wrong ...i think that the entry is necessary to make nivi realise Viren's importance in her life...
after Nivi's realisation NivRen will be back soon
so just don't think that Viren should leave Nivi and go with the new girl...
in every realtion mistakes can happen...but due to this mistakes we can't break our relation with our loved ones na so just chill all of you...
i am sorry if i hurt anyone   
Edited by edwardcullen19 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Exactly Diya..so chill chill. It'll be kool. Don't worry and re-check that 'article' it doesn't seem real. Read it carefully x

But Dear this morning we got a new thread in which a girl mentioend she has friends in DKP and there she came to know that there will be Sid Niiv Reunion and Viren will go to Sandhya, She also says Sandhya is an important part from the begining and not a Comeo, she has an important role to play in this show, 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1687766

Here is thr link,  But I wonder she is Nivren fan or Nivarth Fan because sometimes she is smiling and sometimes crying, WOnder what is she
Nikeeta, I TOTALLY agree with ya...if this news is true it will only benefit NivRen 'cos then Nivi will realise the importance of Viren...and thats what we need to see. So if this is true it doesn't matter in fact it will be interesting to watch. But i can say for sure that NOTHING will happen to our NivRen marriage is a strong bond. x
Originally posted by friendforall

But Dear this morning we got a new thread in which a girl mentioend she has friends in DKP and there she came to know that there will be Sid Niiv Reunion and Viren will go to Sandhya, She also says Sandhya is an important part from the begining and not a Comeo, she has an important role to play in this show, 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1687766

Here is thr link,  But I wonder she is Nivren fan or Nivarth Fan because sometimes she is smiling and sometimes crying, WOnder what is she

Diya sweetie I saw that post when I came I didn't comment on it 'cos she claims that the story will go that way...BUT we wanna see the email...she said she received a mail...she should put that up until she doesn't consider it as nothing. it'll be alright x
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Awww I was a Kash fan i watched it from the very beginning loved Shilpa and Armaan when she left and sukriti came in I stopped watching it, and started watching it again when Jennifer entered it was awesome. 

I understand sweetie it was disgusting they shouldn't have done that I hated towards the end. That was total mockery of marriage. But I don't think anything like that will happen to NivRen. I really hope it doesn't otherwise it'll kill the charm of the show. x
but i see it comming anisha😭
sid-nivi might endup coming together🤢 by end of this show...!!!!!😡

no wonder today's precap was horrible😡 
Awww Shewtha I understand what you mean. you know that was the whole point of killing Divya...the CTs wanted this tension to build up NivArth fans will start watching again thinking NivArth will reunite and NivRen fans will keep watching and thats how they wanna increase their TRPs. EVIL i know lol. But we can't lose hope. Lets not lose hope...how can teh CTs show marriage like this its totally unacceptable. I know it seems like tahts what they are going for I understand the tension and how we all are feeling, but we can always hope that this doesn't happen you know with AR when they reunited okay that was disgusting but in CCBM if they do show that it'll be EVEN MORE disgusting 'cos in a Sid is her BIL so its just sick to show something like that thats why I don't think the CTs will show this. It seems like that but lets pray for the best x
nice thread...but not nivren...nivarth😡