Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen:The Glory Of Love (Page 132)

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 9426

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
As of now nivi is taking care of dwita without any preoblem thinking that everyone supports her including viren, so she doesn't care for hime too much.  Now since there is a difference of opinion b/w nivren, i want nivi to do mistakes in taking care of dwita because she will be thinking of viren's behaviour and let HL comes and take dwita with her. Sid told HL that dwita is the one left for him but id on't think sid never been attached to the dwita.   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

After nivren confrontation, viren will side CC from now on by eating BF prepared by CC... someone will doubt i think may be VD.




We cannot always have evil win everytime... and i dont get why Viren has to be wrong always...

did u see that post on Viren back off...i dont agree with it...no one is perfect and not even Nivi ... she is doing under guilt... and is this goes for long it will be difficult to return...so she has to be got out now...
and even if CC put the thought in Viren's head ... actually this is the best thing she did

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 9426

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren


hey the did that for Bidaai too i heard but in the end Parul and Rahul (i hope i am right) stayed together...then lets hope here to is the same...the final test of NivRen and then are together

No Raj its parul and apoorva... there atleast vasu was good saas but here CC still have to repent... When everyone was helping nivi to do designs that day JW too happy so  I think its big time JW come and give CC tight slap and accept the mistakes they made in front of the family.   May be after getting slap from JW CC may change. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
yes agree they have not even shown Sid's attachment to Dwita... what kind of a father is he...and what kind of brother will he be to let NivRen drift apart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren


hey the did that for Bidaai too i heard but in the end Parul and Rahul (i hope i am right) stayed together...then lets hope here to is the same...the final test of NivRen and then are together

No Raj its parul and apoorva... there atleast vasu was good saas but here CC still have to repent... When everyone was helping nivi to do designs that day JW too happy so  I think its big time JW come and give CC tight slap and accept the mistakes they made in front of the family.   May be after getting slap from JW CC may change. 


But we atleast have the elders to support NivRen and CC's truth should come out but not affect Viren... because past is past and they have moved a lot ahead...so if CT's go back to the past that will be their biggest mistake

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 9426

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by Alphabet26

After nivren confrontation, viren will side CC from now on by eating BF prepared by CC... someone will doubt i think may be VD.




We cannot always have evil win everytime... and i dont get why Viren has to be wrong always...

did u see that post on Viren back off...i dont agree with it...no one is perfect and not even Nivi ... she is doing under guilt... and is this goes for long it will be difficult to return...so she has to be got out now...
and even if CC put the thought in Viren's head ... actually this is the best thing she did

Yes Raj whatever CC doing is good for nivren, i am not saying viren wrong this time. But if he looks for someone like he told in the interview (UMTV) then its wrong. He has to talk to someone not CC to make nivi understand that will be better. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Joined: 04 November 2010
Posts: 9426

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren


But we atleast have the elders to support NivRen and CC's truth should come out but not affect Viren... because past is past and they have moved a lot ahead...so if CT's go back to the past that will be their biggest mistake

@ Bold true.  This time i don't want sid to give advice to viren.  I want DS or VD to talk to both of them separately and make them understand, will be good or NT dadi can do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Joined: 07 February 2011
Posts: 26060

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Viren has be patience for so long and Nivi is pushing Viren away...

well is u see from the beginning Nivi has always made one sided decisions...
1] to get Sid -DD married
2] marry Viren without NT dadi and KS's permissio
3] with Viren she is taking the decision of not to have a child...she is not thinking of VIren and only herself

Through out she has never thought of the people who loved her that is NT dadi, KS and Viren

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TB:Nivedita confesses her love in Chand Chupa

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 0   Views: 1524

.Tanya. 0 1524 16 August 2010 at 10:41am by .Tanya.
Who's Sreejita's real love?

Author: Jetinder   Replies: 0   Views: 1241

Jetinder 0 1241 11 August 2010 at 1:04pm by Jetinder
nivi - sid realise their love (article)

Author: Lins_Love   Replies: 5   Views: 5899

Lins_Love 5 5899 09 August 2010 at 1:39pm by Fallen Angel
ff:love or friendship

Author: BARBIE94   Replies: 0   Views: 1449

BARBIE94 0 1449 31 July 2010 at 8:50am by BARBIE94
Love Story To Begin In Chaand Chupa - Article

Author: niveditha   Replies: 4   Views: 1886

niveditha 4 1886 28 July 2010 at 2:07pm by mihali7

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index