Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Raj di I agree... NivRen won't separate. I heard that the person who posted about the new entry is doing it in all the forums. She/he is teln them that new people are coming n their even giving names of ppl. Lol. But I guess we will have to wait and see.

Even if there is a new entry I don't think it will split NivRen. If anything it will make them vine closer and make nivi realise what she has in life. She will have to fight for her manEdited by aamina1010 - 12 years ago
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Let CC enjoy their little separation.  I want to c how she reacts when she come to know that nivi is already on the family way later. ðŸ˜‰  that way CC plan will backfire. Nivren will be together again.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Raj di I agree... NivRen won't separate. I heard that the person who posted about the new entry is doing it in all the forums. She/he is teln them that new people are coming n their even giving names of ppl. Lol. But I guess we will have to wait and see.

Yes Shamim.. we have  to wait and see... CT's have taken so much trouble to get NivRen together...NivRen are the favorite jodi and are the lead and our banner tells that...how can they separate and yes as u said we have to remember RS's reply to Anju's email
pipicat thumbnail
i hpe she will i think this is nvivs realization track like the separation was virens'
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Let CC enjoy their little separation.  I want to c how she reacts when she come to know that nivi is already on the family way later. ðŸ˜‰  that way CC plan will backfire. Nivren will be together again.

Usha.. i think we have had enough separation  .. CC can play her games...now i want to enjoy Nivi's jealousy... till now it was Viren running behind Nivi...want to see her running behind Viren
pipicat thumbnail
true raj hay link of the new tread
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Viren don't believe when CC told that she accepts nivi as DIL and his looks and expression said that, but now he is almost falling for CC.  
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamina1010

Even if there is a new entry I don't think it will split NivRen. If anything it will make them vine closer and make nivi realise what she has in life. She will have to fight for her man

well said Aamina ... @bold
so want to see this
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: pipicat

true raj hay link of the new tread

Hi Hina

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1689190
dyhardfan thumbnail
It will be nice to see Nivi fight for her man... But I'm scared coz if she think Viren is happy with someone else she will let him go coz of his happiness.