Hey amina:)

Hi sweetie. How are you?
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj... 

Me too love u 😳
Originally posted by dyhardfan

Usha di I also hope they end this track soon. Can't bear to see NivRen drift apart. I don't understand why can't they leave them alone and focus on our characters in the show. They never ever let us enjoy NivRen, they always make something go wrong with them.

Yes me too thinking same. Why don't they bring sid's ex love as he is the one single now πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

ok new thread ready.. hope u like it😊

Yeah
Hi raj you okay
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Yes me too thinking same. Why don't they bring sid's ex love as he is the one single nowπŸ˜‰

Yes it make sense. NivRen have one problem after another. Not fair
I'm good amina thanks. Hope u well dear.
They should make Sid ex lover or maybe even CC lover come into the show lol
Raj, i think one of the news to be true either new entry or viren's sacrificing.  But in the interview he was mentioning i have to look for someone and there was a thread mentioning ndtv segment that viren may get diverted... so its pointing to one direction i.e. new entry.  I don't think the elders in the house will allow viren to marry / have any relation with someone.  Hope nivi wake up soon.
Yes it does look like there is going to be a new entry...I think they going to drag this track.
Anyone knows how to check SP schedule for next 15 days so that we know CCBM is ending in this month or not.  If its ending then they should end this track ASAP.