Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Hi Usha and Raj...how r u sweets??πŸ€—
Hey Abhi...

hey will u do the updates this week
we will need a new thread so working on it 
The only reason CC is doing bad is because Nivi is giving her a reason.
We all expect to much from Viren to be understanding all the time. Now the CT need to show something from Nivi. 

Then a new girl should come and maybe Nivi will finally learn a lesson that do not take anyone's love for you granted. Viren is her husband he also has dreams, need and some expectations from her. This is one of the reason why I do not like Nivi or Sid. They try to be to goody but to wrong people. 

I am so glad I have stopped watching this show. No logic, no story baseline🀒
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hey Abhi...

hey will u do the updates this week

Yup...i will surely do the LU this week...πŸ˜‰
Raj read back of viren, to some extent i agree that.  

Yes viren asked wrong question at wrong time.  Nivi can take care of both kids but she needs sometime, if u have one kid then u can't go for another kid when the first is just 1 months old.  I think both should have to sit and talk that they can have their own baby after 6 months...or after a year...

Now viren thought of their own kid because of CC.
Originally posted by nivren

Hi Abhi, next week ia m planning to read LU first and then planning to watch.  So when i come online to read LU tell me how good the episode is and ur recommendation whether to watch or not. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Hi Abhi, next week ia m planning to read LU first and then planning to watch.  So when i come online to read LU tell me how good the episode is and ur recommendation whether to watch or not. πŸ˜‰

Hey Usha...ok I will tell u to watch the episode or not...i will tell u if the particular episode is worth watching...okπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj read back of viren, to some extent i agree that.  

Yes viren asked wrong question at wrong time.  Nivi can take care of both kids but she needs sometime, if u have one kid then u can't go for another kid when the first is just 1 months old.  I think both should have to sit and talk that they can have their own baby after 6 months...or after a year...

Now viren thought of their own kid because of CC.

The child is not Nivi's... yes agree Nivi has taken self responsibility that no one has given her...that is no one has asked her to single handedly take care of the child... and as VD said she can be like a mother but not mother...with the delay her obsession will increase and it will be more difficult...

Even though CC said... but Viren will have his own dreams too with Nivi...today we blame Viren because CC said but if it was his idea then...cause he too is human and seeing his love neglecting him must be hurting him too...but still Viren has shown patience
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nivren

Thanks Abhi