Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Don't know y they posted is pyar ko kya naam doon details in our thread? anyways our show is not at 8.00 pm now ... also there is no mention about CCBM in that😕 Earlier about SGP and SNS shooting they mentioned that because of CCBM shifted to afternoon slot these 2 serial actors are shooting more than their scheduledt ime etc... but this new serial why they posted?
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i dont get why they post something not related CCBM...and dont know who posts it...

Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Usha i have already messaged Sushmaaji about our feelings... she has not replied...but then we should not expect much of a reply from them...and even she replies she is not going to say anything about the story

True Raj, i am worried after seeing the new serial post in our thread.  It says the show will start on 6th june if ccbm runs till that time means another 15 days... now why they want to show new entry for 10 -15 days. 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
I will not be here on the forum from May 25 to june 5 ... as going out... will not be having access to net ... with the way the track is going i dont know what to expect when i come back...we know NivRen have to be together...but somehow just still have the doubt about CT's
Alphabet26 thumbnail
In anju's reply RS mentioned CCBM will have a logic ending.

I think to be logical he got adithya track and want to reveal viren's past to end the show.    
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

I will not be here on the forum from May 25 to june 5 ... as going out... will not be having access to net ... with the way the track is going i dont know what to expect when i come back...we know NivRen have to be together...but somehow just still have the doubt about CT's

Yes.. Raj .. we can't trust CT's.  Hope like DD' death track this also ends in a weeks time. 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

True Raj, i am worried after seeing the new serial post in our thread.  It says the show will start on 6th june if ccbm runs till that time means another 15 days... now why they want to show new entry for 10 -15 days. 

hey the did that for Bidaai too i heard but in the end Parul and Rahul (i hope i am right) stayed together...then lets hope here to is the same...the final test of NivRen and then are together
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Alphabet26 thumbnail
After nivren confrontation, viren will side CC from now on by eating BF prepared by CC... someone will doubt i think may be VD.

Alphabet26 thumbnail
As of now nivi is taking care of dwita without any preoblem thinking that everyone supports her including viren, so she doesn't care for hime too much.  Now since there is a difference of opinion b/w nivren, i want nivi to do mistakes in taking care of dwita because she will be thinking of viren's behaviour and let HL comes and take dwita with her. Sid told HL that dwita is the one left for him but id on't think sid never been attached to the dwita.   
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

After nivren confrontation, viren will side CC from now on by eating BF prepared by CC... someone will doubt i think may be VD.

We cannot always have evil win everytime... and i dont get why Viren has to be wrong always...

did u see that post on Viren back off...i dont agree with it...no one is perfect and not even Nivi ... she is doing under guilt... and is this goes for long it will be difficult to return...so she has to be got out now...
and even if CC put the thought in Viren's head ... actually this is the best thing she did