NivRen:The Glory Of Love - Page 94

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Hii LJ...I know he was superrr sexy, he handled the baby PERFECTLY. I enjoyed y'days epi, until the very last part i hated how Nivi told him off, and the pre-cap was pretty upsetting x

ya feeling so sad for him it's not fair 😕
Hiii awww Reshma  thats soo sweet ðŸ¤— Awww thank you so much. I love reading your posts as well. 

I agree this week will be awful to watch, but I really hope we do get some good episode at least by the end of the week. I hate not seeing nice positive episodes. x
frns just want to share something... we r hearing that sulagna in entering a luv intrest of viren... but I have read some where around a month ago... that she is being cast in I suppose murder 2...but not opposite imran hashmi but against some new lead... if it is true then hw can she join a tell serial that too wen she is either shooting 4 her film or moving is going to get release in near future because bhatt's wont allow heroin of there movie to be seen in serial & also she wont  compromise with her filmi carrier...😕
next week...is Nivi manofying Viren mission...Viren dont give up haan ..hum sab hai yahaan
Anisha...I hope by Friday we all would be back with our smiling faces...nways gtg now...c u tom...with a new thread
Reshma...Okayy sweetie nice chatting to ya..I hope so too, take care sweetie x
hi anisha..im good..hws u??
I'm fine preetha just saw that UMTV segment and I feel so sad for Viren. I hate how in the pre-cap Nivi said no about having a child, Hello?? she can't just say no she needs to discuss it with Viren i hated her reaction. x