NivRen:The Glory Of Love - Page 88

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by preety...

im fine nu

am cool so wats new wats u p?
i was watching yesterday epi...especially Viren and Dwita...

hey but when it came to that Nivi scolding Viren scene... did u see Sid...looked so helpless...felt like shaking him and telling him that Dwita is ur daughter and when ur mother and YD is saying it not a big issue tell Nivi that...

he looks at Dwita as though she is some alien...and on the other hand we see love and affection from Viren for Dwita...
hi Resham, Raj, Kulsum and everyone. i'm back, i'm getting bored doing my assignment, not getting anywhere with it, so came on IF to see you guys.
I have just seen the clip of Viren leaving the room and his joke regarding a new girl.
i hope my Nivren are not in trouble.😭
so true raj...I wonder why they dont show Sid managing his daughter...cmon if Viren can look after her..why not he...why is he so scared to even hold her
Aamina.. dont think much... have faith in NivRen
Originally posted by *Resham*

hii kulsum..main apne baare mein kya kahoon..m also a nivren fan like you...

hey aap kha ki hoo ?aap aumar kitne hai?haa mein toh pagal nnivren fan aur usse bi barry kinshuk ki ...love himm the most my .he is mere dil mera kinshuk...
do u watch bollywood movies?whos ur fav actor actress?
Originally posted by aamina1010

hi Resham, Raj, Kulsum and everyone. i'm back, i'm getting bored doing my assignment, not getting anywhere with it, so came on IF to see you guys.
I have just seen the clip of Viren leaving the room and his joke regarding a new girl.
i hope my Nivren are not in trouble.😭

hey aamina sweety ...wats up?
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Aamina.. dont think much... have faith in NivRen
 i know NivRen are strong still can't help worrying
Originally posted by wadi..doll

hey aamina sweety ...wats up?
Hi Kulsum huni how are you, and hows your weekend going
Originally posted by *Resham*

so true raj...I wonder why they dont show Sid managing his daughter...cmon if Viren can look after her..why not he...why is he so scared to even hold her

He just lets Nivi take his daughter... is he not the father and how could he keep his mouth shut when Nivi was scolding Viren...

his look was making me feel like giving him one slap and waking him up

and the previous SP article talked that he will confront HL which he never did and is shown to be so helpless...