Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I think from now on viren will listen to CC and avoid nivi infront of the family, Hope VD sense this and make nivi realise first u r wife of viren then only u can be mother of dwita.  Else VD search girl for sid, may that girl is ex-love of viren.

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

I think from now on viren will listen to CC and avoid nivi infront of the family, Hope VD sense this and make nivi realise first u r wife of viren then only u can be mother of dwita.  Else VD search girl for sid, may that girl is ex-love of viren.

yes it high time for elders to interfere.. dont know what these CT's will give us next week.
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Usha.. it has to be Nivren in the end but still sacred

Hope nivi realise her mistakes soon. In bidaai when the kid was like dwita there was a leap, but i don't think we'll get leap her so hope they resolve the problem b/w nivren soon.
Alphabet26 thumbnail

i think unless and until CC change there will be a problem.  Will CT's show CC's change?

NiViren-Raj thumbnail

i think unless and until CC change there will be a problem.  Will CT's show CC's change?

HEy and Nivi said what i was saying so long that Nivi is doing this out of guilt
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Ok bye Raj, enjoy ur weekend will catch u in the evening if possible or definitely tomorrow. Planning to skip next week because of this track. U know someone was mentioning the new entry will not be a cameo, she 'll get full screen space... I am really scared.

NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Ok bye Raj, enjoy ur weekend will catch u in the evening if possible or definitely tomorrow. Planning to skip next week because of this track. U know someone was mentioning the new entry will not be a cameo, she 'll get full screen space... I am really scared.

i dont get cameo and will get full screen space?

sorry did not read correct...hey she can be for Sid
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Alphabet26 thumbnail

HEy and Nivi said what i was saying so long that Nivi is doing this out of guilt

yes raj, if she think that she can't take care of another kid along with dwita, then no one will have second child (including KS ) 😆
Alphabet26 thumbnail

i dont get cameo and will get full screen space?

sorry did not read correct...hey she can be for Sid

cameo means not like bhaiji come sometime and disappear, she will be there more time...like that so not cameo like character role..
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Sorry couldn ot edit my post.

cameo means like bhaiji come sometime and disappear, she, the new entry will be there more time...like that so not cameo like character role..