NivRen:The Glory Of Love - Page 63

Posted: 12 years ago
yes Resham... the banner says it all...😉
Originally posted by *Resham*

Usha take care of your bachchu...🤗

and sweta well said...Sid was never the hero..then why the big hoo haa abt him being the main lead...Viren and Nivi's banner says it all..even today...👏
thank uuu reshma n raj🤗for appreciating my effort...

i'm so much fuming😈 by seeing such Nivarth posts😡 dat i felt dis will be the best jolt for them😆😉

@raj...
if such posts contine😡 den i'l seriously... 😉 i'l go n post those banner pics along with my comments in their posts😆😉 to giv them a zor ka jhatka😛
Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago
Morning everyone. Hope you are all good.
sweta chill...😆

Hii Aamina...Good afternoon
Originally posted by sv003

<font color="#ff0066">thank uuu reshma n raj🤗for appreciating my effort...</font>

<font color="#990000">i'm so much fuming😈 by seeing such Nivarth posts😡 dat i felt dis will be the best jolt for them😆😉</font>

<font color="#990000">@raj...</font>
<font color="#ff0000">if such posts contine😡 den i'l seriously...😉i'l go n post those banner pics along with my comments in their posts😆😉to giv them a zor ka jhatka😛</font>

It is upsetting to see everytime I cone on the forum nivarth fans saying mean things about nivren. Best is just to ignore them, some of the comments I see and think they are doing this deliberately to provoke us NivRen fans, they just want a reaction and we shouldn't give them this pleasure.
Originally posted by sv003

thank uuu reshma n raj🤗for appreciating my effort...

i'm so much fuming😈 by seeing such Nivarth posts😡 dat i felt dis will be the best jolt for them😆😉

@raj...
if such posts contine😡 den i'l seriously... 😉 i'l go n post those banner pics along with my comments in their posts😆😉 to giv them a zor ka jhatka😛

And then Shwetu, Nivarth fans will sing the gaana...'Jor ka jhATKA haai jorO se LaGA...Haan LAGA🤣
Originally posted by *Resham*

sweta chill...😆

Hii Aamina...Good afternoon

Good afternoon to you dear. It's is 9.45 here, hope you're having a good day
Hii Aamina🤗 
Hii Abhi bro🤗
They should sing this song yaar🤣
Sweta.. u dont need to comment just post the banner and the message is given 😉