Originally posted by *Resham*

Hey Usha...thats a good one...🤣

Resham u liked my idea, ðŸ˜³
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Bye Raj come back soon, much to discuss ðŸ˜Š

will be back ASAP 😉
I was thinking even if viren came to know about CC lie and she separated sid-nivi, how come it possible either DS or CC has to confess, I don't think both will confess as nivi requested DS not to tell and CC will not make a mistake by accepting this.  

Nivi already know about this and she told DS that she wanted sid to marry DD and she accepted viren as her husband.  I think even if viren try to sacrifice elders of soods will stop him except CC. my POV. 
Yes Usha it will be the elders yet again who will stop if Viren ultimately decides to divorce Nivi...or reunite Sid-Nivi...
OMG I m reading wht Nivarth fans are writing...😆 They say tht even Viren humiliated Nivi in front of everyone...by irritating her on VDay...and also by putting shoes in pooja😆
I think from now on CC will try to make viren realise that niv loves sid and will tell that earlier sid loves nivi too... and i want to see CC's face when viren tell her that he knew that b4 his marriage and i know my nivi very well that right now she loves only me... ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by *Resham*

OMG I m reading wht Nivarth fans are writing...😆 They say tht even Viren humiliated Nivi in front of everyone...by irritating her on VDay...and also by putting shoes in pooja😆

That thing happened ages back now they are thinking of that. ðŸ¤£
Lets hope on monday nivi justifies why she don't want baby... she may tell him that may be later... if she don't justify properly then surely viren will fall for CC...😕
well whtever...m going off for lunch..will chk laters
even if CC's truth comes out how does it change things...cause past is past and Nivi had herself wanted Sid and DD to get married...
plus NivRen gone though so  much and together .. that past should not affect now

yes CC may try to show Viren that Nivi love Sid (which is not true) and Viren may think of sacrifice and Nivi realize it and stop him