Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

i was reading a NivArth post...since we NivRens are talking about Nivi's behavior as how she is just not neglecting Viren but other members too...atleast we are pointing fingers at Nivi's character...

NivArth is questioning our views...its ok for them to point fingers at Nivi's character and thne want Nivi-Sid union  

Raj i was talking about the article saying viren to reunite sid-nivi to my husband he told me u know i north india it happens if bhabi is widow they will marry bil, i told him ok i accept but the bil should be single right, but here for nivi, viren is there...how come its possible... he started shouting at me saying i told u not to watch the serial,... u r not listening to me then y ask me questions...πŸ˜†
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i was just thinking ... Nivi has not just taken Viren for granted but she has always taken everyone for granted...like when she loved Si, she took the decision of stepping out...she married Viren without thinking of NT dadi and KS...today she is taking Viren for granted and expects him to understand

is ladki ka kya hoga 
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Good please don't do that.  I don't understand y u ask nivi about the baby, without asking u should go for it. πŸ˜‰

sorry dear
now i wil never ask herπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
UZIS thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

hey people..m back...πŸ€—

hi resham
hw r u?
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Usha...thats a good one...🀣
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Raj i was talking about the article saying viren to reunite sid-nivi to my husband he told me u know i north india it happens if bhabi is widow they will marry bil, i told him ok i accept but the bil should be single right, but here for nivi, viren is there...how come its possible... he started shouting at me saying i told u not to watch the serial,... u r not listening to me then y ask me questions...πŸ˜†

oh that's funny...and what ur husband said reminds me of the movie ek chaddar mali si (i hope i got the name right)...with hema malini and rishi kapoor...where hema malini is rishi kapoor's bhabi and then rishi kapoor has to marry her after the death of his elder brother...

but here u cannot have it as it is ridiculous and this is not western culture...even in that stupid serial like Uttran ... veer married ischa only after his brother's death...

hope CT's dont make blunders
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
gals.. mom calling for lunch

see u later...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey uzi...m good hw abt youπŸ€—

And Raj yes she has basically taken these 3 people granted who love her immensely
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

gals.. mom calling for lunch

see u later...

Bye Raj come back soon, much to discuss πŸ˜Š
UZIS thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

hey uzi...m good hw abt youπŸ€—

And Raj yes she has basically taken these 3 people granted who love her immensely

m f9 dear