Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

it does not necessarily have to be past lover... it can be just a friend ...

and that article of past lover .. does not have a source... i googled and did not get it ... google brings me IF

even if it is it is past...NivRen are the jaan of the show how can they be seperated

Raj u have any contact with SP or DKP, so that we can check. I don't mind about the new entry as long as nivren not separated.  If u take a family there will be a small fights b/w husband and wife that's natural. but i don't want viren sacrifice...sid-nivi reunion its a bad message to the society... 
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think the show is going to end now..there are still so many things to unfold..
.i dont mind the new entry but as long as that she comes in the life of sid and not viren..she can be viren's college friend but i want her to be paired with sid and to leave nivren alone in peace..
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont kno who to trust and who to not yaar everything jus coming dnt kno wat will hapen yaar
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Diya.. if u notice there is similarity between RS's email to Gulati and that post where the source is DKP...

so how can we trust it

Right Dear it has the same thing, So am wondering Is the Message to Anju true or the one to GUlati, am confused
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

You know Raj, samething happened in bidaai just 15 days b4 the show end they introduced anmol's GF and try to steal anmol from ragini by creating MU b/w them but at the end they had happy wedding. Don't know y RS using same tactic in CCBM too ðŸ˜¡

did not know that...so out creatives are creatively still copying bidaai...thik hai that means NivRen will not separate...good
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: preetha_6

i dont think the show is going to end now..there are still so many things to unfold..

.i dont mind the new entry but as long as that she comes in the life of sid and not viren..she can be viren's college friend but i want her to be paired with sid and to leave nivren alone in peace..

yeh i agree with you she shud be viren college friend and then paired with sid yeh she shud  paired with sid yaar
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Usha ... there are so many news of new entry...there cannot be smoke without fire...there may be a entry to get NivRen together and a wife for Sid

I wish  the entry is for SID because he's alone now😭😭😭
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Diya.. if u notice there is similarity between RS's email to Gulati and that post where the source is DKP...

so how can we trust it

yes dear
all such posts r coming frm newbies most of the time

did u check that article abt new entry.oh my god so many linguistic mistakes.just enough to suspect the authenticity of that article
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

really hot it was
but nice.

i stayed at wadi kabir, near that iswk school
i went to a no. of beaches (al-khuriyat,yatti,al sawadi), wahiba sands,and so on
so how is muscat?
r u in muscat

ok wadi kabir..u might have come somewhere around this time..may june july are pretty hot here..
ya im in muscat..been here all my life..
u have someone here??
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

yes dear
all such posts r coming frm newbies most of the time

did u check that article abt new entry.oh my god so many linguistic mistakes.just enough to suspect the authenticity of that article

Oh my Jaan yes many say this is fake article and not to believe it