Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

hey dear thanx
i m f9
hw abt u?
r u frm oman?
i had been to oman ,i think,3 times

ok..so hw did u find the place and where all did u go??
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Usha ... there are so many news of new entry...there cannot be smoke without fire...there may be a entry to get NivRen together and a wife for Sid

Hi Neetika,

Hope Raj they stay together and face all the hurdles this time also.  I don't understand how they are going to show viren's past love as he is so much in love with nivi now.
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hi Preetha, Neetika

hi raj..hws life?? so whts the topic of discussion going on??
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

RIght Dear even I would prefer this,  Hey by the way that girl said she would post the Email in a few hours did she post it, and another thing, Why would anyone leak out any information regarding  of the future track,  I am wondering how could that person leak out the news to this person and he/she came and revealed it to this Forum, Will not RS get angry and that person from DKP will lose his/her Job, for leaking information

True diya, why don't they enquire about the show whether its ending or not instead of new tracks ðŸ˜¡
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Hi Neetika,

Hope Raj they stay together and face all the hurdles this time also.  I don't understand how they are going to show viren's past love as he is so much in love with nivi now.

yeh sweety me too think soo yaar i dnt want them separate yaar  i hope they dnt separate yaar mujhe toh soch kar hi kuch hota haiii
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Neetika,

it does not necessarily have to be past lover... it can be just a friend ...

and that article of past lover .. does not have a source... i googled and did not get it ... google brings me IF

even if it is it is past...NivRen are the jaan of the show how can they be seperated
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

True diya, why don't they enquire about the show whether its ending or not instead of new tracks ðŸ˜¡

Completely agree with U Dear,  someitmes I feel this is all lies because we were tld we will get the Email in sometime, but its been sooo long and nothign cme yet
Alphabet26 thumbnail
You know Raj, samething happened in bidaai just 15 days b4 the show end they introduced anmol's GF and try to steal anmol from ragini by creating MU b/w them but at the end they had happy wedding. Don't know y RS using same tactic in CCBM too ðŸ˜¡
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetha_6

ok..so hw did u find the place and where all did u go??

really hot it was
but nice.

i stayed at wadi kabir, near that iswk school
i went to a no. of beaches (al-khuriyat,yatti,al sawadi), wahiba sands,and so on
so how is muscat?
r u in muscat

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Diya.. if u notice there is similarity between RS's email to Gulati and that post where the source is DKP...

so how can we trust it