Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hi KM loajin diii raj and diya dii how are you all today whats the topic you all are chattin onn
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Right Dear,  Hey Dears one more thing I was going through Anju and Gulati message by RS, and in Anju he said that they will go through lots of problems, Misunderstandings,  and many issues btu finally they will unite as they are best friends, COmpanions and Soul mates, and to Gulati he said that there will be lost in love in turn and other many things,  But he said that Finally all will be happy SO lets see ,  May be Nivren will be uniting in the end, as CC may cause problems for them, but finally it will be them, and as its no where mentioned Sid Nivi reunion, I dont think RS will take such a risk,  He will never dare to break the Nivren Jodi
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey Usha.. Nivi is going to refuse us a NivRen baby cause she will fear that she will not be able to concentrate on Dwita 
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Originally posted by: wadi..doll

hi KM loajin diii raj and diya dii how are you all today whats the topic you all are chattin onn

hi sweetheart am fine how r u ? ur dp killing me yarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Hi Kulsum

Diay .. yes RS will not take the risk to break his pillar...usko ham jaise audience ki jarrorat hai 😊
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Right Dear,  Hey Dears one more thing I was going through Anju and Gulati message by RS, and in Anju he said that they will go through lots of problems, Misunderstandings,  and many issues btu finally they will unite as they are best friends, COmpanions and Soul mates, and to Gulati he said that there will be lost in love in turn and other many things,  But he said that Finally all will be happy SO lets see ,  May be Nivren will be uniting in the end, as CC may cause problems for them, but finally it will be them, and as its no where mentioned Sid Nivi reunion, I dont think RS will take such a risk,  He will never dare to break the Nivren Jodi

ya diya they simply can't πŸ˜†
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wadi..doll

hi kulsum
i only talk abt myselfπŸ˜‰
i dont mind if u also go on talking abt meπŸ˜‰
wadi..doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: love-mystery

hi sweetheart am fine how r u ? ur dp killing me yarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am cool diii  oh diii i knooo they were sooo magical as welll me tooo miss emmm soo much
wadi..doll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hi Kulsum

Diay .. yes RS will not take the risk to break his pillar...usko ham jaise audience ki jarrorat hai 😊

oh  rajj how are you i am fine so wats new
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

hey Usha.. Nivi is going to refuse us a NivRen baby cause she will fear that she will not be able to concentrate on Dwita 

Saw the precap raj, very sad. not in a mood to chat and eft so early. Weekend prchase was there so codn't come onine.