Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: friendforall

Jaanus sometimes I get soo fed up with Nivi that I say its better she goes to Sidharth she will be happy with him as Both always do work to become Mahaan, So they are made for each other,  and Viren needs someone who suits him, 

But then I think the sweet and Cute Jodi are most lovable, and I say no Nivren forever,

oh Diya.. i would hate if CT;s make Nivi - Sid mahan again...this is the limit
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Jaanus sometimes I get soo fed up with Nivi that I say its better she goes to Sidharth she will be happy with him as Both always do work to become Mahaan, So they are made for each other,  and Viren needs someone who suits him, 

But then I think the sweet and Cute Jodi are most lovable, and I say no Nivren forever,

diya nivi in this situation doesn't know what is the right and need person like verin to handle her that's the magic about nivern - when verin didn't know the important about love and need some one to help him nivi was there and she succeed now nivi need some one to teach her the important of the husband and sid can't do this as u know sid ( sorry for sid fans ) am sure verin will handle it even he saw to use sandhya😊
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

new entry in ccbm...is it confirmed?

no KM it is not ... well that one article which the person has posted did not give any link to it...i googled it and did not get the source which was mentioned underneath the article

we just thinking of future track... and well it will be to get NivRen back... cause i want to see Nivi jealous
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: love-mystery

km i know nivi in real life just love the moment that she spend with u and doesn't want it to endπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

great thinking
i wud tak it as an adviceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

i dont mindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Oh really then that will be nice we will see out KM looking after 4 children, Why I said 4 because Dwita is also included in this😳
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

yes agreed... u r right... but Nivi  feels responsible for Divya's death and the guilt and repentance has made her obsessive towards Dwita...plus HL's words that she can be like a mother and not a mother also adds to this obsession...so she does not want a baby for her own in the fear that she will neglect Dwita...

ya agree raj need something to happen or verin to teach her that's wrong and she will not forget dw and ya dw needs brothers and sisters to play withπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: love-mystery

diya nivi in this situation doesn't know what is the right and need person like verin to handle her that's the magic about nivern - when verin didn't know the important about love and need some one to help him nivi was there and she succeed now nivi need some one to teach her the important of the husband and sid can't do this as u know sid ( sorry for sid fans ) am sure verin will handle it even he saw to use sandhya😊

LJ... has become smart...kafi samjhdar hai bacchi 😊
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

LJ... has become smart...kafi samjhdar hai bacchi 😊

😳  thanx jaaan very happy that i grow up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but love to get back for childhood as doing mad things and said something doesn't mean any thing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi usha
thanx for ur reserved commentsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
usha hiii sweeti how r u?πŸ€—