NivRen:The Glory Of Love - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
guys don't agree with what happen nivi is over reacting yar she is getting mad about the baby she must think about anther things also and ya why she yell at verin so much when all said it's ok then why she behave like that
Originally posted by friendforall

Hello Girls anyone home,  ๐Ÿ˜Š
Coucou je suis la , s'il vous plait fait moi une mise jour crite du precap,juste le precap car je n'ai pas bien compris la conversation de NIVEREN THANX
Originally posted by love-mystery

hi raj and diya km and sweetha how r u guys

hi LJ
m f9
Girls the article about Nivi and Baby seems true but the others seem false to me, But one thing I would like to say,  Nivi is really ignoring Viren and I will not blame Viren for going to Sandhya, Because Nivi is not taking notice of him, so he will find solace with Sandhya๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by sv003

hi LJ๐Ÿค—

today my mood is off... coz v got a sp article where nivi's excuse is not satisfactory at all๐Ÿ˜ก the reasoning given by nivi sounds ridiculous to me...

ya dear same here she is behaving like she lost how to react reality ya that baby need her but not that much . verin is supporting her but her reason doesn't acceptable  
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

gals. saw the epi and loved KM with the baby... so cute

hopr the elders do something as they witnessed Nivi's janoon...it was only a rash and not a big deal...Viren is not an expert and even VD told Nivi but Nivi's janoon

and the precap horrible...Nivi will tell Viren she does not to have a NivRen kid cause then she may neglect Dwita...this is going to be too much

Raj
is junoon ka kuch kariye
shall i bring nivi to u?๐Ÿ˜‰
KM.. oh yes please get Nivi to me.. uski tabiyat ki zara mein khabar lete hoon ๐Ÿ˜† 
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hi Lj .. how r u sweeti

hi raj am fine sweeti how r u ? --- ya totally agree with u prec make me feel that's over now we said saber hai every thing will be ok but nivi act that baby is her whole life and she will feel she doesn't want baby b'coz she feel dwitha is her baby bagi one thing in this mad situation that she think sid is her husband and all things go mad ๐Ÿ˜ก 
Originally posted by friendforall

Girls the article about Nivi and Baby seems true but the others seem false to me, But one thing I would like to say,  Nivi is really ignoring Viren and I will not blame Viren for going to Sandhya, Because Nivi is not taking notice of him, so he will find solace with Sandhya๐Ÿ˜‰
new entry in ccbm is confirmed?tell me
hey all of u

2day i commented on those negative posts
i could not stop myself
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

hi LJ
m f9

hope always km--- what u will do in this situation nivi ki sat?๐Ÿ˜†