Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

awww i know dear... i feel da same way... i dont feel like watchin da episodes at all lately...
but da hope is still dere to see a happy nivren some day!!!!

yes do visit here & chat with all of us ðŸ˜‰

seriously... nadz😭
now a days... i dread to watch any new show... coz which ever show dat i love n watch...😡the CTs surely make sure in that show... dat they will make a mockery of marriage😡🤢

i hav seen the SR fans breakdown wen they got to knw dat the show with not end with their couple

y i do i dread... the same will happen here...
if such an article comes..{from TB or tellychakkar den...}... i will become completely ðŸ¥º n i will certainly bash the CTs in all the posts i see henceforth in all the posts...😈 n will spare an oppourtunity to bash the writer of the show too ðŸ˜ˆ
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i'v no clue abt da source... i hope ppl aren't cookin stories to annoy us?!?!

yes Nadz .. these so called news and articles do not have concrete source

we had a new that Viren divorces NIvi and DS leaves with her
next day Viren sacrifice
then Viren past coming in

all the news are different but same meaning...so either someone is playing with our emotions or...new girl will come but to get NivRen back on track
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
m tired of these new so called articles...it destroys viewing...

nways...I always say tht I wont catch any new show but either then the show has my favs or I start to like them eventually..and I end up watching...or something better
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
swetz, i know wat u mean sweetoo...

y cant CVs give wat ppl actually desire to see instead of wat they want to show ðŸ˜” i'v seen shows like kyunki & kasauti here n dere and ppl made such mockery of marriage omg... dat ws just really pathetic 

one woman or man gets married more than 4 times and dat too to in laws ewww disgusting
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

swetz, i know wat u mean sweetoo...

y cant CVs give wat ppl actually desire to see instead of wat they want to show ðŸ˜” i'v seen shows like kyunki & kasauti here n dere and ppl made such mockery of marriage omg... dat ws just really pathetic 

one woman or man gets married more than 4 times and dat too to in laws ewww disgusting

y dnt u talk abt kids out of wed-lock too🤢 n rape scenes too🤢
way to gross🤢 n way shown in both the shows many times but with different girls...😡
horrible🤢

1. kasauti... mukti was raped🤢
2. kyunki... nandini was raped🤢 n later on in leap... krishna tulsi was raped🤢
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
true raj...

deres no inter connection in those articles at all and im tryn not to give them any importance like resham says...

but nivi still annoys me big time...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
gals...

if u paste the title of the article in Google then we should get the link right

ok so when i googleg... Nivedita justifies her attachment to Dwiti ...this is  a SP article and it did give me the SP link ... the original source

but when i pasted ... Viren's past love makes a comeback Sandhya ? ...it gives me link to IF and not the original source ... underneath this article on IF the source mentioned was ... Entertainment News Indian Small screen May19th 2011 ... then why is Google not taking me to that source... fishy 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

m tired of these new so called articles...it destroys viewing...

nways...I always say tht I wont catch any new show but either then the show has my favs or I start to like them eventually..and I end up watching...or something better

see dis new starplus article reshama😃

i dnt agree with nivi's views😡
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi gals...

forum is dull now a days...coz of d way things r going on in CCBM...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sweta I have read that...and I dont wish to say anything further...nways...Raj there is surely sth fishy there