bye km sweeti will miss u tc love u 
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i read yati post and wawww it's awesome
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sweta I never watched dmg..but u can share everything abt it...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

sweta I never watched dmg..but u can share everything abt it...

well dis show is abt doctors n how they work in hospital as interns n how they fall in love with other interns... this show started in aug 2007😃
armaan n riddhima r the main protagonists of the show...😃 n aftr lot of fights n nokh-jokhs... they fell in love...😳
they showed romance between armaan & riddhima😃 till sept 2009 &their charatcers were bumped of in sept 2009...😡 in terrorist attack in hospital😡
n the show took a 6 months leap n we had a new set of interns🥱

finally aftr lot of fan presure n low trp's the show makers brought back riddima in jan 2010...😛 n they paired her with an intern called sid

they gav false hopes to fans by showing the body double of armaan 😡 to increase trp's ofcourse😡

they showed horrible sequences further n make the protagonist riddhima marry sid😡 coz they hav spent a night together🤢

den march 2010 showed armaan comming back from dead😃 
den started the fight between sid-riddhima fans n armaan-riddhima fans

man... even the riddhima was shown characterless...🤢 she wanted affection from both her ex-bf armaan n her husband sid too🤢 in short... v audience was fedup of such a confused woman😡 who did ping-pong😡🤢 between her hubby n ex-bf...

april 2010 showed sid sending divorce paper to riddhima...
n all 3 ppl started becoming mahan n sacrifing mode🤢

in sept 2010... riddhima getting married to sid for the 2nd time in front of samaj😲 

n on SR day... suddenly armaan comes to visit riddhima n they forget everything🤢 n make out... ie ridhhima becomes intimate with the ex-bf armaan🤢 even thought she was married to sid at dat time🤢 {shiv sena ppl tried to stop the brodcast of these scenes tooo... but it was futile...}

the Cinevistaas Limited people finally made a mockery of marriage🤢😡 n insulted Armaan -riddhima's true love too🤢😡

the show ended with AR ie armaan - riddhima re-union on 29th oct 2010

Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh dear lord u guys finished da last thread so quickly!??!
wow CVs aren't da only ppl who are on jet speed lately 🤣

peeps i couldn't watch da epi cz i was told to rest & sleep urghh 😔
wat did i miss today??!!? any nivren dose??!! 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

oh dear lord u guys finished da last thread so quickly!??!

wow CVs aren't da only ppl who are on jet speed lately 🤣

peeps i couldn't watch da epi cz i was told to rest & sleep urghh 😔
wat did i miss today??!!? any nivren dose??!! 

hi nadz🤗
precap was the worst...🤢😡
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well I saw till how he managed the baby..didnt saw her scoldings...by the way..lori kab gayi isne..maine kaise nahi dekhi...

And sweta..even thou I didnt watched DMG I knew wht was happng...it ws worst ending
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tnx swetz...

oh crap i'v stopped tryn to understand nivi... i knew dis girl would giv dis exact answer for nivren baby sawal 🤢 poor viren babu...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

well I saw till how he managed the baby..didnt saw her scoldings...by the way..lori kab gayi isne..maine kaise nahi dekhi...

And sweta..even thou I didnt watched DMG I knew wht was happng...it ws worst ending

yes... same here...
i'm actually an armaan-riddhima fan ie kajen(karan singh grover-jeenifer) fan😳
jst love their chemistry😳

btw... i was a bit happy wen AR got united coz the dmg was abt AR love story only...😃 but the fact that the show makers made a mockery of mariage😡 n showed making out scenes with ex-bf wen the girl was married was cheap🤢 
i feel they ruined AR's true love wen they aired such cheap scenes😡🤢

u see... in this show... Sid-riddhima fan group was 🥺 wen they got to knw abt the ending from TB article😡 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

tnx swetz...

oh crap i'v stopped tryn to understand nivi... i knew dis girl would giv dis exact answer for nivren baby sawal 🤢 poor viren babu...

but if she gives this reason on monday epi... dat she already has dwita😡... den dis is the most lame🤢 n worst dialog by nivi👎🏼 

oh really...!!! ragini perfectly managed to take care of Khushi (sadhana's child) & Tammana (Ragini-Ranveer's child) simultaneously😳👏
wen ragini can do it😳... den y not nivi...?