Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
And girls I agree that the pre-cap was sad and horrible to watch but i'm sure the CTs will show a very strong reason for her decision. I thnk its also 'cos now she has Dwita's responsibility so maybe she thought the responsibility of two will be hard. BUT I guess we gotta wait and see but I feel awful for my jaan Vien he must have been very hurt awww *hugs* to him hehe loveee him x
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

And girls I agree that the pre-cap was sad and horrible to watch but i'm sure the CTs will show a very strong reason for her decision. I thnk its also 'cos now she has Dwita's responsibility so maybe she thought the responsibility of two will be hard. BUT I guess we gotta wait and see but I feel awful for my jaan Vien he must have been very hurt awww *hugs* to him hehe loveee him x

but if she gives this reason on monday epi... dat she already has dwita😡... den dis is the most lame🤢 n worst dialog by nivi👎🏼 

oh really...!!! ragini perfectly managed to take care of Khushi & Tammana simultaneously😳👏
wen ragini can do it😳... den y not nivi...? 
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Shwetha that true. She cannot say that, 'cos that will mess things up between her and Viren, she has to handle that delicately. If she feels she can't handle two kids she has to make it clear to Viren and say it nicely to him she can say I'm not ready for our own child YET after things calm down a little we can think about it, but she better not say I have Dwita 😡 that will be a big mistake lol. Lets see what the CTs show us.

and about Ragini deffo Shwetha she was AWESOME. totally fantastic. I agree if Ragini can then why not Nivi thats true. Eager to know what her excuse is lol x
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Shwetha, Diya and Hina...I gotta go now sweeties almost time for college. Chat later and Shwetha loved discussing the possibilities of the current track with you. Take care sweeties chat soon. x

PS: don't worry it'll be NivRen till the very end. 😉
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya true it would eb a stupid reason maybe she says she wants  a boy like viren and ponces on viren at that very minute lolz
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
preeethi meri jannn how r u?
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am f9 dear...plzzz comment on this

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1688000
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
preethi sweetheart no need to say plz i love all ur post and happy comment at it
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi preethu LJ
hw r u all?
Edited by Niv-RenBOND - 12 years ago
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

hi preethu LJ
hw r all?