Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pipicat

dont know what to think

same here hina...

i hav seen dill mill gayye so i knw how much it hurts both the fan groups wen the protagonist is shown as confused😡 even aftr marriage😡 n she does ping-pong😡 between her ex-bf n her husband😡
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

HINA!!1 I was talkign about the lift...and now you reminded me about the hug AND the lap scene ðŸ˜­ *heartache* you mean person reminding me about these hurtful scenes. But yeh when Kinny came home I gave him the silent treatment and her knew that I was mad about that but then he made up for it LOL x

AWW ANISHA DIII  mer diii dil toh dhukaaa hai par kya kareee    it was a wonderful scene haiii the lift mein mar jawaaa yaar the huggg  YAAR everything was perfecttt yaar  I AGREE DIII  the lap scene yaar mein jalll rahi this ke kash mein neha hotiii MUJHE BHI MOKA MILTAAA  OH DIII so sweet  you gave him silent treatment yaar maine toh kuch aurr hi diyaaa LOL !!!!!!!!!!
SO DII HOW ARE YOU ?
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes lets pray because like i said it will poison society with such sick minded stories
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Awww Shewtha I understand what you mean. you know that was the whole point of killing Divya...the CTs wanted this tension to build up NivArth fans will start watching again thinking NivArth will reunite and NivRen fans will keep watching and thats how they wanna increase their TRPs. EVIL i know lol. But we can't lose hope. Lets not lose hope...how can teh CTs show marriage like this its totally unacceptable. I know it seems like tahts what they are going for I understand the tension and how we all are feeling, but we can always hope that this doesn't happen you know with AR when they reunited okay that was disgusting but in CCBM if they do show that it'll be EVEN MORE disgusting 'cos in a Sid is her BIL so its just sick to show something like that thats why I don't think the CTs will show this. It seems like that but lets pray for the best x

thanks for cheering me up anisha dear🤗

u knw wat...? 
ever since dis AR promo of them getting intimate was on air in tv's in sept 2010... ppl in mumbai informed shiv-sena abt it...😛
shiv-sena ppl barged inside the dmg sets n demanded removal of such ugly things shown...😛 dat were against indian-marriage😡 
but still the makers showed the worst on tv ie AR intimacy scene... with a disclamer tag line in bottom😡 dat wat dis show shows is  its fiticious , blah blah...😡
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wadi..doll

AWW ANISHA DIII  mer diii dil toh dhukaaa hai par kya kareee    it was a wonderful scene haiii the lift mein mar jawaaa yaar the huggg  YAAR everything was perfecttt yaar  I AGREE DIII  the lap scene yaar mein jalll rahi this ke kash mein neha hotiii MUJHE BHI MOKA MILTAAA  OH DIII so sweet  you gave him silent treatment yaar maine toh kuch aurr hi diyaaa LOL !!!!!!!!!!
SO DII HOW ARE YOU ?

LOL I knwo very hurtful yet soo cute I SO wanna do that lol.

I'm fine sweetie, how are you? x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pipicat

hey diya what did u people name your nephew are there any pics

Name too early right now Dear, Just yesterdya he was born he will come home may be tomorrow or day after, we have to ask the priest and then think of a name,  My cousin took photos in his mobile Dear

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

LOL I knwo very hurtful yet soo cute I SO wanna do that lol.

I'm fine sweetie, how are you? x

me alhamdulillah fine diii  so howz life sweet dii
Anisha_91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sv003

thanks for cheering me up anisha dear🤗

u knw wat...? 
ever since dis AR promo of them getting intimate was on air in tv's in sept 2010... ppl in mumbai informed shiv-sena abt it...😛
shiv-sena ppl barged inside the dmg sets n demanded removal of such ugly things shown...😛 dat were against indian-marriage😡 
but still the makers showed the worst on tv ie AR intimacy scene... with a disclamer tag line in bottom😡 dat wat dis show shows is  its fiticious , blah blah...😡

Aww my pleasure sweetie ðŸ¤—

OMV...seriously is that what happened? I had no idea that they did this to stop showing those but YET they showed it? Thats just odd and sick lol. It was awful though remember I remember on the forum SO many arguments between ArSh an AR fans lol.  So hopefully now nothing against marriage will be shown. You know in CCBM its not necessary for Sid and Nivi to get married for the sake of Dwita...in Bidaai Kushi considered Ragini as her mum but she also knew that that was her maasi, so they can do the same with Dwita. x
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hye u should have shown him what real romaince is anisha ... no slient treatmnte jsut pure romanace 
Anisha_91 thumbnail
LMFAO...Hina but then you know after the patch up the romance begun LOL. and you an just imagine the romance hehehehe x