Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sv003

anisha dear😳
i became a fan of kajen(karan singh grover-jennifer...) wen jenny made entry in dmg in april 2009...😳
year 2009 was amazing in dmg... n year 2010 was a torture😡

all i hope... same kind of crap🤢 is not shown in this show...!!!😡 ie nivi wanting kid from sid😲🤢 n not from viren...

i love Kajen as Armaan-riddhima😳 {no wonder i kept them in my DT still😆}

but i didnt like dat so called intimate act between AR😡🤢... as far as the story line was concerned🤢 
the show makers made a mockery of marriage🤢 in dmg

Awww I was a Kash fan i watched it from the very beginning loved Shilpa and Armaan when she left and sukriti came in I stopped watching it, and started watching it again when Jennifer entered it was awesome. 

I understand sweetie it was disgusting they shouldn't have done that I hated towards the end. That was total mockery of marriage. But I don't think anything like that will happen to NivRen. I really hope it doesn't otherwise it'll kill the charm of the show. x
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lolz i coem here insult rs and go back to rest lolz .. i am also getting a chest ache with all this 
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Hina...I'M MRS KINNY!! heheh and don't worry I'll sort it out LOL x
pipicat thumbnail
anisha we can only pray ...every thing on sp is ekta ... yaar they make fun of marriage and a lot of young people do the same they poison society with their stories 
pipicat thumbnail
yo better or i will line marofy your kinny lolz
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey girls just wanted to share something with u all,  I was reading both reply from RS to Anju and Gulati,   again,  in that nothing such is mentioned that Nivi and Sid reunion,  May be Viren will try to Reunite Nivi and Sid but Untimately Am sure Nivi will return back to Viren, As to Anju he said they will have to go through lots of problems, misunderstandings and lots of other issues but Ultimately they will be Soulmates,  and tto Gulati he said there will be many sacrifices and lost love will have their turns. But he never mentioned that Nivren will seperate, Yes they may try to sacrifice but am sure this will not happen,  Nivren will be there till the end and their love will be the winner, and Niven will be one
pipicat thumbnail
oh anisha der  was wondering can i borrow kinny lolz oh ya i nforgot anisha did you see him lifting nivi lolz
Anisha_91 thumbnail
*ouch* *ouch* ouch* HINA!!!!! You've KILLED me don't mention the hug! Its it it hurtss x
pipicat thumbnail
 iam not mentioning the hug ima mentioning the lift dear oh ya how  can i forget the lap scene
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey girls just wanted to share something with u all,  I was reading both reply from RS to Anju and Gulati,   again,  in that nothing such is mentioned that Nivi and Sid reunion,  May be Viren will try to Reunite Nivi and Sid but Untimately Am sure Nivi will return back to Viren, As to Anju he said they will have to go through lots of problems, misunderstandings and lots of other issues but Ultimately they will be Soulmates,  and tto Gulati he said there will be many sacrifices and lost love will have their turns. But he never mentioned that Nivren will seperate, Yes they may try to sacrifice but am sure this will not happen,  Nivren will be there till the end and their love will be the winner, and Niven will be one

Exactly Diya..so chill chill. It'll be kool. Don't worry and re-check that 'article' it doesn't seem real. Read it carefully x