NivRen:The Glory Of Love - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
hey frnds will b back within few minutes
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Thanks anisha for the positive reply.  Hope we get proper news about the entry. I don't think RS will break marriages in his shows like ekta... Hoping fingers crossed. 

Once again thanks dear. Bye see u all in the evening.
usha dear...😃
i guess u didnt see dill mill gayye at all...😆  good for u😳
in that show... they made the protagonist riddima(ridz) make out🤢 with ex- bf armaan...even though she did twice😡 marry sid in front of all😡
crap🤢 that show ended with ridz going back to armaan...😡 ir armaan-ridz re-union😡

coz of this above mockery act... i started hating the show at i loved so much initially...

OMV Shweta I remember that that was SICK lol and Sid was soo sweet she went back to Armaan. Yuck. But HOPEFULLY that doesn't happen with our CCBM. x
nice...thread...lovly...kep it up...
Hello girls me back for sometime, But annoyed with this show and all sorts of crap Articles,  Dont know what to believe and what not to believe
Originally posted by Anisha_91

OMV Shweta I remember that that was SICK lol and Sid was soo sweet she went back to Armaan. Yuck. But HOPEFULLY that doesn't happen with our CCBM. x
anisha dear😳
i became a fan of kajen(karan singh grover-jennifer...) wen jenny made entry in dmg in april 2009...😳
year 2009 was amazing in dmg... n year 2010 was a torture😡

all i hope... same kind of crap🤢 is not shown in this show...!!!😡 ie nivi wanting kid from sid😲🤢 n not from viren...

i love Kajen as Armaan-riddhima😳 {no wonder i kept them in my DT still😆}

but i didnt like dat so called intimate act between AR😡🤢... as far as the story line was concerned🤢 
the show makers made a mockery of marriage🤢 in dmg
Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago
Hiii Diya...How are you sweetie? Actually your post says how you are lol. Okay sweetie PLEASE don't worry about that 'article' we should wait for an reliable official article that 'article' had errors and when we asked for the link that person had disappeared also today I saw this post from someone else regarding NivArth reunion but where are the EVIDENCE for their statement? So until we don't get reliable/proper articles lets chillax x
me back only for w hiel em only seing the epi bc/ of viren and baby... sid is the only one not noticing viren i think he also needs slap he needs to tell nviv off .. uff i hate this all stop this now rs ... right now bus ...  nviv go to sid just go leave
hey mrs kinny do soemthing with the insult your hubby is getting
oh sorry i thought asma was here lolz... iam hating this y y y y humay rolana hi tha to hasya hi kyun