NivRen:The Glory Of Love - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Looks like CC's advice 2 Viren having der own baby worked out here...Nivi has 2 handle dis sitation carefully...n...give a solid justification of dis...otherwise CC would not leave any stone unturned 2 make Viren feel dat Nivi doesn't care 4 him and she is just thinks about Dwitha n Sid...

Tru Yati, Atleast i want nivi to say instead of no can't we wait for sometime ... otherwise viren will loose his calmness and patience and definitely get diverted to another girl if there is a new entry and that too his lover from the past. 
thanzz a lot usha darling
Originally posted by doot

hai all i am back...thanzz a lot 2 all fr liking my thread...😳

lojani u r here😳 i missed u a lot sweetie😭...how r u😳

preethi my sweetheart little sis u can't imagin how i misss u jannni🤗 am fine how r u
Originally posted by love-mystery

preethi my sweetheart little sis u can't imagin how i misss u jannni🤗 am fine how r u

i am fine dude😉 r u exams over
Anyways not in a mood to chat because of the article and now monday precap... hope they have a good conversation about the baby not fighting.  I don't think nothing is there to discuss about today's episode. 
lovely thread ...its awesum ...
plz add my name too ...
Memuna
Originally posted by doot

i am fine dude😉 r u exams over

not yet sweeti how is ur mam last time i read that u will take her to the clinic?
Preethi...LOVELY thread!! Its absolutely beautiful and perfect.

Hiii everyone how are you guys? x
CC is trying to play with dwita and sid... but what about the elders, will they allow viren to sacrifice or will they accept sid nivi marriage? If NT & KS cometo know what will they think...so many questions to be answered. when they are planning to end why don't they end with a good note.
Frankly I am hating the show,   I bettter  go for now and get ready as my sis is coming after sooo many days, Want to be happy to have her here and not in a Sulking Mood,  because my brother in law and sis come to know when my expressions are not good,  and if I tell them they will say am mad, so I better go and make my mood good,