Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Freida Pinto Spotted at the France Airport (Page 2)

robfanatic Groupbie
robfanatic
robfanatic

Joined: 02 July 2010
Posts: 120

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _VERSACE_

Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

She did only 1 Hindi Movie... Now she even sneezes pictures come out... Freida pinto spotted this... that... ki jaar...LOL


<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#660099">kya baat hai jaar...aaj toh bilkul akkal ki baat kar rahe ho...woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?LOL</font></font>
<font color="#660099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
gotta agree with you there...Frieda Pinto's middle name is overrated!
</font><font color="#660099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">She's still going places </font><font color="#660099"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">for showing her so called purrrty face for a couple of minutes in SDM, which happened like a lifetime ago. Baffles me to no end!!!!!</font></font>
why are you Jealous of her?

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 18 May 2008
Posts: 17152

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mj_appleheadv3Rsaceqwwwruky786ibelieveinpink

robfanatic Groupbie
robfanatic
robfanatic

Joined: 02 July 2010
Posts: 120

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

^ Just because people dont like a celeb doesnt mean they are jealous of them
Im not saying anyone who dislike freida are jealous of her.But some ppl here often make comments how she doesn't deserve to be a star just because they think she is not as pretty as those bolly bimbos.

Edited by robfanatic - 20 May 2011 at 8:39am
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 3689

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
LOLLOL   honestly, why the heck not...?
 
isn't it all about publicity nowadays...?  even a minisha lamba who has literally NO memorable roles or anything substantial to her credit makes news... so why not Frieda... she is known for her fashion, and her accomplishments outside of India, do put Indians out there on the map... TongueTongue
 
amusing still... some superstar's sister or wife would also make news, considering they have NO bollywood movies... at least, Frieda has one movie to her credit... WinkTongueTongue
 


Edited by Nuktaacheen - 20 May 2011 at 8:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

robfanaticqwwwkoolchickDexterkichokrimonarruky786ibelieveinpink

robfanatic Groupbie
robfanatic
robfanatic

Joined: 02 July 2010
Posts: 120

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen


LOLLOL honestly, why the heck not...?
isn't it all about publicity nowadays...? even a minisha lamba who has literally NO memorable roles or anything substantial to her credit makes news... so why not Frieda... she is known for her fashion, and her accomplishments outside of India, do put Indians out there on the map... TongueTongue
amusing still...some superstar'ssisteror wife would also make news, considering they have NO bollywood movies...at least, Frieda has one movie to her credit... WinkTongueTongue

agree with u nukta.Even that sonakshi had just 15 mins roles in dabaang.she is seen more in media than freida.why is no blaming her here?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheenkoolchickMaraudersruky786ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Joined: 25 September 2006
Posts: 32528

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
I don't like what she's wearing...it looks like a granny sweater! I like her in lighter shades more! Sick glasses though!
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Joined: 25 September 2006
Posts: 32528

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robfanatic

Originally posted by eraser

^ Just because people dont like a celeb doesnt mean they are jealous of them
Im not saying anyone who dislike freida are jealous of her.But some ppl here often make comments how she doesn't deserve to be a star just because they think she is not as pretty as those bolly bimbos.

Shouldn't make a generalization like that...after all Freida did do one BW film...and if the film counts as HW only then technically there shouldn't be news about her posted HERE!

But I agree...she's a different kind of beautiful than doesn't mesh with the "conventional" BW beauty, but that doesn't mean she should be coined over-rated! I think she's accomplished a lot and deserves what she gets b/c this is the industry that once rejected her b/c she didn't look a certain way and now that industry is mad at her b/c she won't do a BW film...good for her...for showing them the verbal finger!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

v3Rsace Goldie
v3Rsace
v3Rsace

Joined: 24 October 2010
Posts: 2372

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robfanatic

Originally posted by _VERSACE_

Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

She did only 1 Hindi Movie... Now she even sneezes pictures come out... Freida pinto spotted this... that... ki jaar...LOL


<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#660099">kya baat hai jaar...aaj toh bilkul akkal ki baat kar rahe ho...woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?LOL</font></font>
<font color="#660099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
gotta agree with you there...Frieda Pinto's middle name is overrated!
</font><font color="#660099" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">She's still going places </font><font color="#660099"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">for showing her so called purrrty face for a couple of minutes in SDM, which happened like a lifetime ago. Baffles me to no end!!!!!</font></font>
why are you Jealous of her?


Apparently, you don't like the fact that I find Freida overrated. Why are you jealous of me? WinkLOL
Jokes apart, I don't understand why some fans can't bring themselves to accept that not all will like their celebrity for various reasons?! And having nothing insightful to say, they conclude that those who dislike them are jealous. Yeah right!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwruky786-PoisonIvy-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Paris Ile De France: a new frontier

Author: salonishah   Replies: 1   Views: 346

salonishah 1 346 24 January 2008 at 2:39am by wezyus
Srk's Wax Statue will Soon be in France

Author: Fashion_2005   Replies: 0   Views: 354

Fashion_2005 0 354 05 August 2007 at 12:02am by Fashion_2005
Srk in France

Author: Fashion_2005   Replies: 1   Views: 425

Fashion_2005 1 425 25 June 2007 at 6:37pm by Fashion_2005
SRK gets France's top culture award!

2

Author: qazplm   Replies: 11   Views: 798

qazplm 11 798 15 June 2007 at 10:45am by Khaya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index