Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Okay guys, just tell me one thing-

how on earth do you have the patience to write such long essays? Serious question.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Okay guys, just tell me one thing-

how on earth do you have the patience to write such long essays? Serious question.

😆😆😆   do you blame me...?  😉
My personal opinion a lot of Indians (mostly Media and Bollywood) are jealous of what Freida has achieved not because she is popular in Hollywood but because she did it without any backing from anyone is Bollywood.

Afterall in Kareena's words, Freida was just a girl living in a 1 room apt in Mumbai, who got lucky.

If thats not jealousy, I wonder what is.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

My personal opinion a lot of Indians (mostly Media and Bollywood) are jealous of what Freida has achieved not because she is popular in Hollywood but because she did it without any backing from anyone is Bollywood.

Afterall in Kareena's words, Freida was just a girl living in a 1 room apt in Mumbai, who got lucky.

thank you... exactly the point i was trying to make... and considering the flak many of the ladies get as compared to the actors, i'd say there is a lot of gender bias as well...

it's really good to see you posting again...!   😃  
Edited by Nuktaacheen - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

thank you... exactly the point i was trying to make... and considering the flak many of the ladies get as compared to the actors, i'd say there is a lot of gender bias as well...

it's really good to see you posting again...!   😃  

have been unwell and have taken a couple of days off. In between my naps, I decided to cheer myself up by visiting IF.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

have been unwell and have taken a couple of days off. In between my naps, I decided to cheer myself up by visiting IF.

awww, i hope you are feeling better... 🤗🤗🤗   i think it's the season... my son's been a bit unwell as well... hopefully, summer will be here soon... 😃
I really find Freida very intriguing and she is such a brilliant model, she always blows me away with her photoshooots. However, I feel she is not expressive as an actor (saw trailers for some Woody Allen movie I think). For me, she is the international version of Sonam Kapoor. Let's see if she does a better job in her future movies. 
seemarao2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

gobsmacked i remember reading that kareena's comment about freida in TOI.But i don't find that offensive
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
note: guys, keep the convo to what the  topic is actually about, stop dissing one another
Easy_A thumbnail
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Would just like to clarify a couple of things before I am done. Inlined below in blue.

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

p.s.  if you have issues with the response of certain people, you can always report those comments... you certainly do not need to redirect them towards me... just because some people might be okay with them, i certainly am not...!   😛   it's kinda amusing to me... on one hand, you find comments which suggest you're making 'nasty, etc.' comments out of line (which i have to agree with), but on the other hand, you also make personal comments, which are also out of line... espcially comments about other people's personality (not only in this topic but others as well)... in any case... just something i noticed... but hey, whatever floats your boat...!  😉😛😛

LOL omg, are you for real?!!!!...I can't believe that you're holding my exchanges with Billa against me. Here I am only messing around with him and he knows that too, but you seem to have taken it a great deal farther. 
And I would have reported robfanatic's post but I've got a temper too. I won't deny that I lost my cool there.

All that said, I don't see the point of running in circles here. I find Freida overrated but you don't. That's that. Have a good day.