loved the way rudra supported gauri

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i just loved & enjoyed the way rudra supported gauri by saying straight away to everybody though gauri did wrong with pihu but still he will not in any way leave her alone like thisthe way he said that he has taken the responsibility of her child & can't leave her like that staying away from his responsibility showed that in his heart he had some unknown feelings for her & feels somehow connected towards her😳i just clapped when he firmly said that nobody should ever call gauri  servant of his house as he doesn't at all like itπŸ‘it somehow changed the expressions of ratnesh,maasi & pihuπŸ˜‰it was a scene to watch when rudra went to her room & appologised her for his & his family's rude behaviour to herπŸ‘πŸΌ the way he  kept his childhood toys for gauri indirectly brought smile on her faceπŸ˜ƒthe way he appreciated gauri by saying that she is very understanding & well natured and touched her & told her to take care of her before leaving the room was just awsomeπŸ€—
Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes , I enjoyed the scenes . Gauri was looking beautiful in blue saree and Rudra hot and handsome in the white kurta . I loved the way sitting there he solved the puzzle. Now what is that Gauri intends to do?Cant wait for the next week
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I loved that scene , too and the scene before were Gauri shut up that witch of maasi!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes it was a very beautiful scene, i loved it especially when Gauri said " Rudra you belong only to me".