Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok few para on the early morning of Maaneet time...

The cold breeze from the open window made Geet snuggles more in to her husband's side seeking the body warmth in her sleep.  Maan slowly opens his eyes and looks at his wife's delicate sleeping form in his arms..  A tender smile plays on his face remembering their love making.  He tightens his arms around her.  Geet smiles in her sleep and gets more comfortable.   Maan keeps gazing at her adoringly..  Though he thought she should rest but he just could not resist stroking her hair and tucking them behind her ear.  His index finger trailing down the side of her cheek down to circle her luscious lips and further down to the curve of her slender neck..  Geet stirs a bit and slowly opens her eyes. Her head was resting on his chest and her hand was on his bare chest.  She blushes a little.  Seeing her wake up Maan quickly closes his eyes pretending to sleep.  Geet looks at her husband's sleeping form.  Her face lifted up to see the outline of her husband's face.  She pulls herself up a little and looks at the face she loves and adores so much..  She feels she has never seen her husband so beautiful face so closely before..   Automatically her hand wanted to touch the shape of his eyebrows and his long lashes..  she thinks gosh look at those beautiful long lashes any girl would kill for those.. she touches them with a feather like touch as if not to wake him up..  She stops to see if he is awake but Maan was oblivious of all this..  she looks at his pristine nose and her index finger follows the path of her gaze... Her gaze falls on his so beautiful lips..  She traces the perfect M of his upper lip..  getting little bold her finger move to trace his lower lip..  She feels a little movement of his lips as it they curve upward in a tiny smile.  Startled her gaze lifts to his eyes..  She sees him looking at her through his lashes...  She quickly tries to withdraw her hand but Maan catches her hand and presses a warm moist kiss on her palm...  Geet was totally embarrassed and hides her face in his shoulder...   Maan laughs softly and says in a husky tone...  Like what you see Mrs. Khurana?  Geet presses her face more in his shoulder and does not answer..  Maan laughs heartily and pulls himself up in a seating position and pulls Geet with him still her face hidden...  Maan tenderly lifts her face.  But she had her eyes tightly closed and her face was as crimson as delicate rose.  Maan just loved the tint of that blush on his wife's face..  he hugs her tightly saying Geet I totally belong to you mind.. soul and body the way you belong to me.. You can hold me and touch me anytime you like... Blushing Geet hits him on his chest... which makes Maan laugh.  Then he tenderly kisses his wife right on her parted lips and says Good morning Geet.  Geet looks at him through her lashes and smiling says Good morning Maan..   Maan then tells her Geet I wanted to make our 1st union so memorable and never thought the place would be this barn.  Geet softly says Maan nature has always played an important role in our lives.  And it seems that nature brought us in the same kind of place where we spent our first night together hiding in the jungle in H'pur.   Maan says yes Geet I still remember that first hug...   You stole my heart that very moment and I never realized it.   From that very moment you trusted me and it is still the same.

Geet nods her head and says you know Maan I wish I could stay here for ever to be with you.  I hate to go back to Beeji's place and sleep in that bed without you being by my side.  Please let's go back to our home.  Let's go back to Delhi.   Maan tenderly kisses her head saying yes Geet just few more days till your Beeji trust me..  and then he says Geet the time is passing by and it is morning already..  Let's get ready and start searching for Nandini and Dev.  Do not know where they are or did they go back home or some one must be searching for us too.   Geet agrees and they both get ready to head outside.  Maan fixes Geet's hair and pats her as she is ready to go..  then Maan turns to reach for his turban but Geet reaches that first and quickly snatching that runs outside with a peal of laughter...  Maan smiles at his wife's trick and calling her name runs after her...

hope you will like it...
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
eva di...just brilliant!!⭐️ i have no words. this is much better than the one we got. so romantic and passionate ☺️ you could have been the script writer, look what scenes we would have been treated to.
evasumi thumbnail
Thanks Shalini  :)))
bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Eva...πŸ€—

Dear lady... you need to take up a job as the script writer for Geet... Such beautifuly written SR & MA scenes. So much tenderness, love, care & romance. 😳😳😳

Loved it...πŸ€— Can Imagine our RomeoSingh & JulietKaur enacting this scenes...😍😍
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Too good...full of warmth feeling...a breath of fresh air...amazing dear...
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jus read both d parts.. both parts were simply awesome.. they were 100% much better than what we gt 2 see in the episode..
tanya94 thumbnail
great job!very well written...i really enjoyed it!😊
thekolgal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
amazing eva, loved it a lot...it really rejuvenated the whole SR scene.

evasumi thumbnail
Thank you Ladies..  appreciate your comments..

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Eva: Hayeee ☺️, super eheem eheem ☺️