Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maureen84 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG😳😳😳
Eva u r such a fabulous writer,i love it so much sweety
i was so pissed off with SR that i,m still fuming at the slightest mention of Maaneet SR lolzzz
but u calmed down
thx a lot for these beautiful moments
me blushing now
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: maureen84

OMG😳😳😳

Eva u r such a fabulous writer,i love it so much sweety
i was so pissed off with SR that i,m still fuming at the slightest mention of Maaneet SR lolzzz
but u calmed down
thx a lot for these beautiful moments
me blushing now

Thanks Maureen...  May be CVs did not show us as we all may have blushed too much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it z sooo  beautiful .
 thanks a lot.
mandu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very well threshed out...
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful! The way an SR should be - unhurried,logical,loving  and absolutely passionate! 

You have beautifully described how they could have turned it into a memorable episode if they had taken into account small but imp facts that both of them were sheer exhausted to go through such an event! Loved the foreplay you described before the actual deed! That just heightens the passion! Wish the CVs get this into their heads.They can show many such passionate moments with some creativity, camera angles and some common sense about love making!
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
whoaaa...blush blush blush..too bad censor board aka Star one couldn't make arrangement like this for us.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Eva: If this was shown on TV, people would had never complained, lol ☺️
Why you don't write FFs? You are a very good writer...
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 LOVED IT DEAR... it was simple...tender... sensuous and complete with all satisfaction which  was needed in that scene...hope cv's would get some sense...
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was much more beautiful and believable unlike the sr they showed. imagine Maan who cares so much for his wife looks for an ans when she was so exhuasted and tired aftr all d running. the passion build up didn't happen that's why it failed to touch us. urs was much more gradual. wish cvs had read this before d episode.
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you all for liking it..

Yea the way they have shown the SR did not fit at all...

It completely went agaist their desposition...

To think that Maan would ask such a question when Geet was terrified tired and exhausted was totally wrong in the first place..

But then they showed him to go further and being intimate...   no wonder we did not feel what they were showing as there was no reality in that...

Who would think about a physical encounter when the wife is terrified... hungry... exhausteed... in such a dire circumstances!!!  that was totally stupid...

They just wanted to show that the CON happened and they made the mess they could have shown it early in the morning when two were rested..

Well now when they did not think about it...  I thought I will think and see if I could make some sense..    :))))
Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago