Maaneet SR/Morning(update PG3) Revisited - by Eva

Posted: 12 years ago

The way CVs showed the SR... it somehow lacked the passion of Maaneet I thought let me add some passion to that and rewrite and add few emotions... hope you will like it..  enjoy..

Maan was walking through thick bushes carrying his wife who looked extremely exhausted.  Geet knew Maan was carrying her since long and he must be tired too... she says Maan now I feel much better please put me down I can walk now.  Maan says no Geet I know you can but I would rather carry you just little bit more as I can see that barn not very far from here and you can rest there.  Geet did not argue as she knew Maan was not going to listen to her. 

Maan carries his wife in the barn.  Entering he looks around to see if Geet can rest somewhere but he does not see anything..  He slowly puts Geet down asking if her foot still hurts her.  Geet says no not that much just a nagging feeling.  Maan says ok and his camping instinct takes over.  He sees bundles of hay in the corner and pulls some bundles and breaking them makes a bed of hay on the floor.  He spreads his shirt on it and looks at his wife with a tender smile and says Mrs. Khurana for now you will have to use this simple bed.  Geet adoringly smiles at him entwining her arms around his neck saying whatever my husband has provided me is a heaven for me.. saying she sits on the made over hay bed.  Maan looks at her tired form and tells her that she should rest while he needs to go and look around for some water and to see if the place is safe.  Geet tells him not to go anywhere as she kind of feeling afraid.  Maan tells her not to worry as he would never leave her alone he is just going to the other side of the room to see if there is any provisions for water or light or anything.  Tiredly Geet nods her head but she does not lie down but rest her back on the pillar and watches her husband looking for light and water.

Maan finds a water pot in a corner and some lamps and matches and brings it near where Geet was.   He then circles the barn and secures it for night.  While coming back he looks at his wife who was looking at him with a tender smile.

He lights the lamps and keeps them little farther and brings water for Geet and tells her to drink.  Geet tells him to have it first then she will have.  Maan comes closer and offers her first then he takes few sips.

Then he comes near Geet and sits on the bed.  Geet moves closer and rests her head on her husband's shoulder.   Maan looks at his wife she was totally exhausted.  He says Geet you are so tired why don't you rest.  Maan then rests his back on the pillar and pulls Geet in his arms and tells her to rest and sleep.  Geet was too tired to think.  She snuggles and brings herself in a comfortable position..  she looks at her husband who was looking at her with a tender smile.. She smiles at him and says good night.  Maan kisses her forehead and says sleep Geet.  Obediently Geet closes her eyes and sleeps in a second knowing that her husband is with her.  Maan looks at the sleeping form of his wife and smiles he keeps on looking at her beautiful peaceful face.  He then kisses her eyes lids and tightens his arms around her and keeps her in his embrace.  After a while the sheer exhaustion takes over him and he also drifts to sleep. 

In his sleep he thought he heard some sound... Instantly he becomes alert.  He wanted to go out and check.  He opens his eyes and sees Geet still comfortably sleeping in his arms.   He slowly lets her slide on the bed and gets up.  Geet stirs in her sleep.  He stops as if not to disturb her but then she comfortably curls on her side and goes back to sleep.  Maan walks near the window and looks out in the dark but every thing seems to be ok.  He stealthy goes near the door and stands there listening for any sounds..   He slowly opens the door and peeks out..  He sees nothing he steps out and looks around and takes a walk around the house and now satisfied that they do not have any unwanted company he turns back to go inside.  He then hears Geet's voice calling him Maan..  He quickly comes inside and closes the door..  To his surprise Geet comes running calling his name and flings herself at him and hugs him tightly saying Maan where did you go I was so afraid.   Maan hugs her tightly and lovingly caresses her back saying it is ok Geet I did not go anywhere I was just checking the premises.  But Geet was so shaken up she just could not stop her shivering.   Maan carries her to the bed. He sits on the bed ... Geet still cocooned in his arms..  He tucks her head comfortably in the crook of his shoulder and looks at her fearful eyes.  He slowly strokes her hair and tucks them behind her ear.  He softly tells her to calm down that he is right there and she does not need to be afraid.  Slowly Geet calms down and hides her face in his neck holding him around his waist.

The incident made them wide-awake.  Slowly Geet lifts her gaze and looks at her husband.  His smoldering eyes were looking at her intently.  Geet kind of feels shy at his intent gaze she lowers her eyes and asks him what is he looking at...  Maan blows hot air on her flushed face and says in his sexy drawl that he is looking for the answer of his question.  That makes Geet little serious and she sits up.  Maan also sits up behind Geet and tries to read her expressions.  He kind of feels that she is still hesitating so to give her space he tries to getup saying Geet do not worry just sleep and rest we will talk in the morning saying he tries to get up.  But before he gets up Geet holds his hand and says softly Maan?  Maan looks at his wife's downcast eyes and sitting beside her says yes Geet what is it.  Geet slowly lifts her eyes and looks directly in his eyes..  She so softly tells him...  Maan my answer to your question is yes...  Maan looks at her and as if just could not believe his ears... He looks at her the desire filling his eyes..  He looks at his wife's face and watches it turning crimson in a delicate blush.  With a tender smile he lifts his wife's face to look in to her eyes... he asks huskily..  Geet?  Geet now totally shy turns and hides her face in his chest and says.. Yes Maan I want to take our relationship to the next level...  Maan lifts her face and showers it with kisses and completely takes her in his arms in a tight embrace. 

After a while Geet feels Maan's hands caressing her back.. She sucks her breathe with that hot sensation.  Maan turns her in his arms and his hand reaches the string of her dress.  He delicately opens the knot.  Even this simple process makes Geet suck in her breath.. Her breathing gets heavy and she closes her eyes with sensation.  Maan then brings his lips on her bare back and places soft butterfly kisses on her bare back making Geet shudder with pleasure And then very delicately he exposes her shoulder.  He bends his head and softly nips at her shoulder.  Geet slowly turns her face to look at her husband.  Maan lifts his face and nuzzles her neck biting it delicately...    Then so tenderly Maan turns her face toward him and holds that enchanting face between his palms.  His hungry lips kisses her eye lids one by one.. murmuring in her her ear in his husky voice ... these two mischievous eyes are the reason for making me insane with desire..  Every time I look at them they take my breath away.. Geet smiles at that.   Maan then blows soft kisses on her dimpled cheek kissing it lightly.  His lips making slow progress downward... He takes turn in kissing her cheeks... the mole on her nose... her dimpled chin.. and before she realizes he catches her lips in a searing kiss.  The sudden capture of her lips makes Geet breathless and she gasps but his hungry lips capture that lovely sound...  Geet was totally pliant in his arms.  After a while he lifts his face from her and looks at his wife's closed eyes and flushed face.  Geet opens her eyes.. to look at her husband...  the desire in his eyes makes her feel shy...  He knows that he needs to proceed slowly with his wife.  He slowly slides her dress from her shoulder and his hand now on her bare stomach.   He pulls her back and let her feel his bare body..  The mere heat from his body makes Geet shudder but she leans her back on his bare chest.  Maan too shudders with the sudden contact with her bare back,  He delicately slides his arms across the front of her neck holding her to him while his other hand slides across her stomach... his palm flat on her stomach presses her back more to him.  She rest her head on his shoulder and gives him access to her long delicate neck.  Maan could not resist moving his lips on her neck nuzzling it.  They stay motionless for few moments breathing heavily and savoring the touch of their bodies..  Slowly Geet turns and entwines her arms around his neck and hugs him tightly.  Maan too envelops her in his arms and hugs her.  Geet slowly unlocks her arms and shyly looks in to his eyes..  Maan looks at his wife and says softly Mrs Khuran I love you with all my heart.  Geet looks at his sincere declaration and says softly Maan I love you as much.  Maan then  keeps on looking in to her eyes...  his eyes burning with the passion..  Then keeping his eyes steady on her Maan takes Geet in his arms and slowly slides on the bed of hay..  Geet feels secure in the arms of her husband and surrenders herself completely to him

Hope you will like the little altered version...   :)

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago

I simply loved it Eva!!!!! You added that extra zing to the scene which was totally missing in the so called SR...that episode still makes me go cold and your update totally warmed me up!!!

Awesome and thanks!!!!👏👏👏👏
Thank you Anshu...  Glad that you like it.. Yah yar SR mei zing hona zaroori hai...   :)))

Wow, I must say very very nice!  Ufff tooo hot!  😳
This is a classier take on what actually happened..of course, the channel would have had to devote at leeast 45 mins of airing time to this instead of the measly 10 mins out which 3 mins was given to the so-called SR scene..like some bakshissh to us!

In other words...loved your scene...not only was it a loving tender one but also a logical one!
thank you very much
it was beautiful ,😍and ☺️
please,send it to cv😉

wow u r a real writer...the CVs could have included the first part to the SR
hey Eva wowww OMG OMG OMG
definitely we missing this type of Scenes it was such a beautiful n hot SR :D
Thank you Ladies glad that you liked it...

Yes I felt that the way they have shown SR was totally illogical..

They have been running in jungle whole day in scorching sun... injured...tired... exhuasted..  Geet was totally worn out... no food no water whole day...

Now Maan who is so caring and always looks at the comfort of his wife.. would never ever ask that question that he is looking for an answer in her eyes when she can hardly keep her eyes open with sheer exhaustion and fatigue and think about to have their 1st physical encounter when she is almost dead on her feet!!!!

So I thought I will let them rest and then stir the desire in them   :)))

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago

it was lovely...great jab!!!!enjoyed it fully.😊