Posted: 12 years ago
Sanju, R u goin to update 2day???
Please update soon . cant wait to see geet first day in kc
Update ?????????????????????  Kab karogee ji..😭

PART 56 

Pari whispered Dreamy is here and im about to faint.

i posted it for his entry scene

He was really very authoritative at office. Geet thought she had till now thought he was strict at home but it was nothing compared to office. Afterall he manages such a big office. Little did she understood till now how much work pressure he handled of the big empire he had created..

Maan looked out of his room as geet was adjusting her hair looking at the one sided mirror. Yash nudged her to enter as vasudevan was telling them that sir is waiting.

He gestured them to sit. Geet admired him as he was busy in his laptop. He indeed looked very handsome sitting on that chair.

So how was the place? did u like it?

We didn't see it. We thought we will go after meeting u.

I was late as I got stuck in a jam so I informed sasha to take u up there. Even if she didn't tell u, u shud have utilized the time and done so. Y did u  both waste ur time gossiping. Now go now. Pari I hope u know the way up or u need me as a tour guide. He said sarcastically to the girl who was busy gaping at him.

He was first time being so rude to geet when nothing much had happened.

~.~.~

They entered the empty dusty floor. It had been unoccupied since constructed which left it with a musty smell. Still the place was nice, untouched they cud modify and make it look as per their choice. Geet beamed and went ahead to explore.

Pari excused as she was getting a call. Yash and geet went towards the few unfinished rooms towards the back.

They entered a large hall at the end which was dingy and dark. The windows had been closed with wooden planks letting thin streams of light enter the room.

Chalo chalte hain. This is so chilly. She startled at the flutter of pigeon wings.

Ek to tum un bechari pigeons ko daara rahi ho aur aise behave kar rahi ho ki vo tumko daara rahe hai.

Mujhe dar nahi lag raha. She pitched her voice to show more confidence.

Hhhmm. Yash smiled wickedly slowly slipped out of the room and shut the door. He was in mood of playing prank on geet.

Geet turned back immediately to find the door closed. The only source of light was shut. She moved quickly in the direction trying hard to remember where the door was. But her quick movement made pigeons fly all around. They were flying randomly and the sudden clasp of their wings created a horrific sound in the dark silence.

Geet breathed harder as she had lost the direction sense now due to her sharp turns to avoid the pigeons. Tears started forming in her eyes and she nervously clutched her throat. Sweat trickled down her neck. Whenever she tried to move in a direction no matter how soft her movement few pigeons wud fly and she wud freeze. Actually the pigeons were as horrified as geet due to the intruder in their peaceful abode. By now tears found their way down geet's cheeks.

With much difficulty she traced that in one direction there was a long beam of light as if coming from a door crack. She moved in the direction and this time one of the birds bumped into her back. The sudden collision led to her back being scraped by its claws. She yelped in pain.

Aaahhh. She cudnt shout her voice was more of a whimper.

Geet shut her eyes and closed her ears with her palm and bend down to avoid further assault. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Her body shivered.

In her pain she thought she heard footsteps she turned and ran in the direction and collided with him. He held her to support her. She recognised his smell instantly and hugged him. Her pain now came out in small sobs. Tears rolled down freely as he caressed her back to soothe her.

Geet' he spoke in her ears fanning her sweaty neck with his breath.

Kya hua?

She sniffed. And held him tighter around his broad shoulder to make sure he was there. He moved his hand around her waist hugged her tightly. His other hand slipped into her hair drawing her closer.

Y r u sweating so much? Bolo na. he urged as he was getting worried.

Mein mein dar gayi thi.

Ab to mein hu na. aur yahan darne jaisa kuch bhi to nahi.

Mujhe andhere se dar lagta hai. Yash pata nahi kahan hai. She spoke while burying her head in his shoulder.

Koi nahi. chalo niche chalo. As it is getting dark and there are only few lights here. U shud have put on the light of this room before entering.

She slowly slipped out of his warm embrace. He cud feel her drumming heart was calmer now. He wiped her tears with his thumb cupping her face.

With eyes now acquainted with the dark he cud see how badly she was crying. He instantly hugged her again and she rested her head on his chest trying to soothe her nerves.

Geet. Shouted pari to locate the two.

They broke from their embrace. She moved her hand and straightened her hair and dress readying herself to go down.

Maan took her out of the room and they met pari.

Yash had got a call from meera and he found a silent corner at a distance to talk to her completely forgetting geet.

Maan gave him a threatening glare when he was back for leaving geet alone. He even scolded pari for not doing her job properly.  Geet gave him an assuring nod to tell him she is fine. Then his anger soothed a bit. They all moved down and then geet marked an instant change in his behaviour in front of the staff. The man who was trying every bit to soothe her fear just moments ago was the coz of fear for many.

He instantly told them to meet sasha and tell her what they want the office to look like as she wud be drawing the sketches. They were scheduled to meet next day.

If u all are prepared with what u want go ahead and discuss it with sasha. Now if u will leave I have work to do.

He was as professional as he cud be. Geet realised that there is vast difference in the way he behaves with her as a wife and the way he wud deal with her as a boss. She knew now that he will be a tough boss to handle.

But as they left his room she turned back to look at him. His eyes were fixed on her. She cud see the concern in his eyes.

I'm fine. Instantly his expression changed to stern one and he hid his emotions so well.

plzzz do comment...

thanks to all who take out time to comment and press the like button. ur inspiration works. sorry im not being able to reply to ur posts as i take all the time to pen down something in the ff but i read them all and thanks once again.

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update ...I can see Maan's attraction towards Geet but Geet needs to come a long way to show her love for him...continue soonπŸ˜‰

loved d part!im scared'f d dark too, nd i kinda have breathing issues:( soo,cud relate well t d part :( nd this was even more eerie wid d pigeons!

pls do continue soon:)
thnx fr givin us such amazin stories:)πŸ‘
Edited by msrt809 - 12 years ago