Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome updates.. wow maan finally got her to work in K office... cant wait for the next one.. plzz continue soon
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely updates Sanju...specially the 54th one...finally Maan opened up to her and cleared his view...

basically both of us have to come to the fact that we r married. we r the ones who least realise that we r married.
What do u want? U want to have the tag Mrs Maan Singh Khurana attached to ur name or u want Maan?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Loved these words from Maan...he is really putting efforts to make their relation work...

I was expecting Sameera ki kartute bhi open hongi...its still under covers๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for the PM, continue soon and TC

OsheenDGr8 thumbnail
Nice update dear bt plzzz plzzz plzzz try to update daily as d connection gets broken wen u update after 2-3 daysss...thnx 4 d pm...
priyankasweet21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
THANX 4R SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY...LUVED ITTT A LOTTT BUDDY...N WAITING F4R OFFCE ROMANCE...Edited by priyankasweet21 - 12 years ago
butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love the part..want to see a jealous maan..cont soon..
priyankasweet21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
HEY SANJU...FIRST F ALL TKE CARE F UR HEALTH N DEN BOUT UPDATE...BUT DEAR WE MISSED IE A LOTTT...N LOUVLY UPDATE THANX F4R DOUBLE DHAMAKA...IT WAS JUST AN AWSME UPDATE N I LUVED IT...U MKE MY DAY AS TODAY I NJYED MY DAY BY READING UR FF FRM STARTNG N U HVE GIVEN SUCH A FABULOUS WORK...N GREAT STRY LINE...THANX DEAR F4R SUCH A FF...
sanul thumbnail
loved ur updates . maan understanding towards geet his possessiveness his love they r awesome looking for next update i want to know how all of them recat when they will know that geet is mrs. maan singh khurana๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ waiting waiting waiting๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
katerpillar thumbnail
awesome updates...loved reading 3 parts all together...waiting 4 d office romance...๐Ÿ˜
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome parts...

cant wait for her first day at KC...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All The 3 Parts Were Superb
Cont Soon