waiting
waiting
waiting
waiting
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Madhukon

Waiting desperately for the next update ... please jaldeee post karooo...and also pls add me to your pm list ... :D

i have send u a buddy request yesterday only.

im trying to update today. writing.
sanul thumbnail
love the both parts i think now geet will work under msk waiting for next update
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

PART 54

Maan sat in his car and soon realised it was geet's driver Shyam driving not his own driver.

Shyamji aap yahan kyu hain? Geet left 30 min ago.

Nahi sab madam is there only actually there was a flat tyre and I was taking more time to change so ur driver is changing the tyre and I came with u.

Drive back.

He saw geet waiting as the driver had completed his job. He was stunned to see his car. It was the car he used when he joined college and had kept it till now.

He touched the bonnet of the car. He remembered his first car and how much he loved it. He looked across the car to geet.

Lets go. Where is Sandeep?

She didn't reply fearing his anger. She had already packed him days ago. After the day he told daadi about her being a gold digger she had stopped using the car, credit card and relented from using the car. Daadi also cudnt convince her as she was tough on this decision. Daadi cudnt help much as she cud understand that Maan had hurt her ego. But daadi persuaded her to use the car when she goes out late as it was unsafe and daadi wud be worried.

Thankfully the driver spoke. Sir this car is also ready.

Thik hai. I will drive this car.

Sir it runs as smoothly as it was when new. I take good care of it and now it is used by madam. Shyam smiled.

Maan gave him a knowing look. It was something only those two cud understand. Shyam had seen maan from those days and knew how much he loved this car and never allowed anyone to sell it even when at times daadi insisted that it is old and no one at KM uses it.

Geet frowned at the thought of driving with him. she was angry on him for the launching the new project. she cud not understand his decision as he was the one who was talking about her being money minded and not letting her join KE and now he is placing her in such complex situation. But here she cudnot refuse with the two drivers smiling at them and the security personnel standing by.

She sat on the passenger seat as maan took the drivers seat. She cud see a different tranquility set on his face as he drove.

U know this was my first car. Dad bought this for me and Ma didn't want me to drive as she thought I will have an accident. He chuckled at the thought. Ma was always nervous for me. she knew I will do it but wud always come with her special warnings.

He talked looking straight at the road as if he cud relive those scenes. Geet looked intently at him as this was the first time he was talking about himself. He was a patient listener to her but never talked much and that too about family and emotions. She smiled as the hard hearted man infront of her was talking emotional stuff.

Ma aisi hi hoti hai. I miss my ma too.

His eyes went dark as he turned to look at her. Their eyes met and she cud see the evident pain in them. His heart tore by the memory of his mother. He broke the gaze and looked at the road trying to gather himself.

The ugly silence prevailed for sometime. Geet felt sad at her choice of words. She just wanted to talk but the words backlashed and he went into another abyss. She never thought he wud be so deeply affected and wud go deeper in his shell.

Vo voo'

Hhhmmm.

She tried to change the topic but cudnt think of what to talk.

Vo'

Vo kya geet? he said intensely looking at her. she was baffled by his sudden movement and out of fear blurrted out what ever came to her mouth.

Aapne ye company mein kyu invest kiya jab aap mujhe aapne company mein kaam nahi karne dena chahte. Aapke hisaab se to mujhe sirf paise chahiye. Im a gold digger right.

She bit her tongue and shut her eyes.

# Here I wanted to lighten his mood and now I enraged it. Aab to paka gussa ho jaenge. Haye Babaji ye maine kya kah diya.#

Geet. he was looking at her when she slowly opened her eyes. He had stopped the car.

He called his security to leave with the other car as they wud come on their own.

Geet was worried and fidgeted with her dress as to what will he do next. He stopped the car near a clearing and got down. Geet followed hurriedly and started looking around.

She leaned near the edge of the road and saw it was steep down and quite dark.

Kya kar rahi ho geet?

I thought u have stopped the car then there must be something. Looking down I was thinking how many bones will break if I will fall down.

None. U will die and im not going to push u. come back and he pulled her by her arm.

Geet how these thoughts come to ur mind and at any point of time.

Y thoughts come to u at appointed time with screening?

Geet'.. he moved his hand in his hair, frustrated.but cudnt help it.

ok majak pasand nahi to serious baatein hi karle. Aapka problem kya hai? aap chahte kya hai? Ek taraf aap kisise kahte nahi ki mein aapki wife hu fir ye jabardasti saath kaam karne  k liye kahna'

geet kal tum nahi chahti thi ki mein kahu aur aaj tumko problem hai? He took a deep breath. her eyes still questioned him.

Hum jab shadi kar k aye the I was angry. Daadi tricked me into marrying u. it is nothin about u but just that I didn't want to get married. U were also indifferent and I refused for a reception. Thus media was not informed so many dnt know about our marriage. Later daadi didn't wanted media hassles for u in college as u were new to all this. And then if u weren't mentioned it was just a matter of chance. Most of the relatives know u so the concerned persons know. If u want media hype like NT then I didn't know. Like NT wants them to print where she went which party she attended and what she wore and blah blah..

I thought u are different coz tumko to body guard se bhi problem hai. Tumko to unke saamne ice candy bhi khane se problem hai. If u want to be announced as Mrs Maan Singh Khurana be prepared for that. They can follow u every where. And then u cant move without security. Geet, it can be dangerous. NT loves this attention u dnt.

his face became more stiff and tensed as if it cud. 

NT'. usne jab business join kiya to she created a havoc in the office. Office staff was harassed just by her just bcoz she assumed herself to be the owner. She bossed around and if this was not enough She took so many loans and didn't return any. I was so embarrassed when the investors came to me for their money. Even when we were not such big shot we never held anyones money. She killed our long earned reputation. So when u showed eagerness even when u were just in college I got worried. Kahi tum bhi NT types office aa kar Mrs khurana hone ka fayda uthaogi.

Moreover I saw u with.. just then his phone rang.

Haan daadi. Aap itni worried kyu sound kar rahi hai?

Maan geet kahan hai? vo abhi tak ghar nahi ayi...aur..

Mere sath.

Ok car ghar aa gayi and geet nahi ayi' she never goes out late at night and that too alone so I was worried for her.

Daadi she is fine and with me.

But where r u both? Y r u not home yet?

We r coming daadi.

Daadi is worried for u. lets go home.

Hhhmm she said. Still digesting so many things he told. She had many questions which she was thinking about.

Geet yesterday u told me u want to make ur own niche, ur own mark without my name attached. So be clear in ur thoughts. the people to whom it matters know we r married. basically both of us have to come to the fact that we r married. we r the ones who least realise that we r married.

What do u want? U want to have the tag Mrs Maan Singh Khurana attached to ur name or u want Maan?

Is it either of it in the option?

No. if u want to have the tag. I will make one phone call. Ur name will be there tomorrow all over the media. The name and fame will follow or u want a simple life with me in it where u can achieve what u want.

Now the option is urs. U will have to decide. Dnt look so confused. U can take ur time and answer. It will be ur wish. Till then u will always have me by ur side.

He moved to the car and gestured her to sit.

Chalo daadi wait kar rahi hai. if we r more late she will keep calling.

Geet looked at him many times from the corner of her eyes but whenever he wud look towards her she wud look straight.

i m writing the next part and i think i will update it in 2hours. so pm after part 55.
plzzz do comment..

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 12 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
this update clarfy lots of my doubts but then what next
Edited by heermeher - 12 years ago
amzu32 thumbnail
Lovely update!!!

simply amazing

waiting 4 next part!!

Edited by amzu32 - 12 years ago
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely part... waiting for the remaining part ðŸ˜ŠEdited by honeygrape - 12 years ago
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i am very happy that MAAN has cleared his view and i think GEET also got answers to her questions

loving the way how the story is moving head

thanx for such a lovely update sanju

take care buddy😊
Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
maureen84 thumbnail
yipeee...
me frst to comment...
lovly update sanju...
atleast he,s started talking to her...
now he,s comfertable with her around...
let them b more open with each other...hope once sh,ll start working with him they,ll come close
plz. give us a romantic update na.
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice part...waiting 4 next part...