Opposites Attract - Maaneet FF Thread #4 - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
Sanju, nice update after a long time. Good detailing. 

What is Maan asking for? resignation? last precap was abt that na?
THANX 4 REPLYING SANJU...I KNOW U R NOT RELAXING...PAINTING NEEDS LOT OF TIME AND AUR UPAR SE INDIA KI GARMI...AND IN INDIA PAINT SMELL IS UNBEARABLE AND U R EXPECTING ALSO ...SO LOTS OF WORK ...PLEASE TAKE PROPER REST ALSO
MY HUBBY AND ME ALSO DOING PAINTING IN THE HOUSE...AND I ALSO HAVE 2 KIDS...IN USA WE HAVE 2 DO ALL THE WORK BY OURSELVES...WITH KIDS AND THEIR SUMMER VACATION STARTED...SO PAINTING TOOK LOTS OF TIME...BUT I M GLAD THAT MY PAINTING JOB IS APPX 98% DONE

WELL CONGRATS AGAIN...AND TAKE PROPER REST AND PAMPER URSELF...BABY AANE KE BAAD TO SONE KE LIYE BHI TARSOGI
Originally posted by sanjeevani09

<font color="#0000ff" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">yes im married. its my first baby.</font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#0000ff" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">with that said do i turn into an oldie?๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

hyy di u expcting dats a gr8 news...tc of ya health...proper rst
eat healthy...
hi sanju. love to hear that u r expecting. congratulations yaar. take good rest and eat healthy. stay away from tension and thinks only good and good. i know it is really a good feeling to be a mother especially first time.. enjoy ur pregnancy and every little moment of it. once again i am very happy for u.

waiting for next update๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ha ha now u will know i am very greedy not letting u rest properly hain๐Ÿ˜‰
Congrats Sanju...really Happy for you...take good care of your health...eat well and take proper rest...aaram se update karo...koi jaldi nahi hai...๐Ÿ˜Š
part 51
awesome...
Geet is very talented...
now Maan will want her to work with him so that he can be near her...
wanna see Maan jealous...
lovely part...
cont soon...
welcome back...loved it...it was an awesome one...maan thum na eise dekhthe rehiye ga koi aur le jaaye ga dulhaniya...super update...
Originally posted by sanjeevani09

yes im married. its my first baby.

with that said do i turn into an oldie?๐Ÿ˜‰

congrats!!! buddyโญ๏ธ

take proper medication and good care of ur health๐Ÿ˜Š

congratulations dear..great to hear this good news...
take care of ur health
Originally posted by mishtikhurana

THANX 4 REPLYING SANJU...I KNOW U R NOT RELAXING...PAINTING NEEDS LOT OF TIME AND AUR UPAR SE INDIA KI GARMI...AND IN INDIA PAINT SMELL IS UNBEARABLE AND U R EXPECTING ALSO ...SO LOTS OF WORK ...PLEASE TAKE PROPER REST ALSO
MY HUBBY AND ME ALSO DOING PAINTING IN THE HOUSE...AND I ALSO HAVE 2 KIDS...IN USA WE HAVE 2 DO ALL THE WORK BY OURSELVES...WITH KIDS AND THEIR SUMMER VACATION STARTED...SO PAINTING TOOK LOTS OF TIME...BUT I M GLAD THAT MY PAINTING JOB IS APPX 98% DONE

WELL CONGRATS AGAIN...AND TAKE PROPER REST AND PAMPER URSELF...BABY AANE KE BAAD TO SONE KE LIYE BHI TARSOGI

oh it was tiresome. but thankfully my ma came to help me considering my stage.
the smell is no more now but if it is pestering u i got a tip from a friend on fb that if u crush a lemon or any citrus fruit in blender and keep it in open in the room. it absorbs the smell.

thanks everyone for ur wishes. im trying to relax and update as and when i feel. just sometime i go for unexpected naps.๐Ÿ˜ณ yeah im enjoying this phase a lot. and what better than maaneet to make me smile.