it looks like maan i'll see the  new side
of geet
love how  maan feel discomfort the way
their forcing geet to attend the party
lovely part
love it
thnaks 4 pm
Posted: 12 years ago
finally u  updated 😛...hmm...geet  impressed  maan  by  her  presentation...
nice...precap  is  really  interesting...loooking  fwd...

I M SO GLAD THAT U R BACK AND GAVE WONDERFUL UPDATE...BUT U FORGOT UR HARZANA………..BUT I WILL EXCUSE U 4 THAT BECOZ U GAVE LENGHTY UPDATE

MANEET SHOCKED 2 SEE EACH OTHER IN MALHOTRA'S OFFICE………..WELL KNOW MAAN KNOW THE REAL SOURCE OF INTRO OF GEET 2 MALHOTRA……….ONE UNSOLVED MYSTERY IS SOLVED…..

"sabse jyada dar to aapse lag raha hai. First presentation vo be aapke saamne."  MAAN WANT TO SEE GEET PROFESSIONAL CAPIBILITIES AND NOTICING HER HOW SMART, PROFESSIONAL, ORGANIZED, CLARIFIED, CONFIDENT SHE IS……..CHECKING HER BODY LANGUAGE AND IMPRESSED BY PRESENTATIONAND WHEN SHE SEND CONTRACT PAPER IN 15 MINS AGAIN MSK IMPRESSED AND CHECKED HIS WATCH…………AFTER ALL SHE IS ALSO MRS PERFECTIONIST (MRS MSK)………MAAN DIDN'T LIKE SOMEONE IS TAKING GEET FORGRANTED……..GEET KE MANA KERNE KE BAAD BHI USE PARTY MEIN AANE KE LIYE FORCE KIYA JA RAHA HAI…………LOVE THE MSK'S CONCERN BUT GAIN HIS MIND RULLED HIS HEART…..UFFF……….PLEASE SHOW SOME MANEET ROMANCE IN PARTY

PLEASE SANJU/RAJI ELABORATE SUR'S CHARACTER…….I LOVE PUSHTIIE SHAKTI IN MAHI WAY………PLEASE SHOW HER CHARACTER BUBBLY AND FUNNY LIKE MAHI WAY………..PLEASE GEET KE DIMAG SE SAMEERA KA BHOOT JALDI UTARO…..NUTS KUCH AKKAL BAAT GEET KO

PLEASE SHOW MORE DADI-GEET CHEMESTRY…I REALLY LIKE IT

Originally posted by snehalS

Finally u r back sanju...😊 hope ur break time went well...😊 In absence of updates I went through the entire ff again...the magic of Maaneet does'nt fade even a bit while rereading it...

now regarding the update..a nice update aw always👏👏...Geet has come a long way...from a village girl to a professional giving project presentation...the details of professional meet were well written...contract, agreement, clause...it all reminded me of my office days...ur writing always has real life situations...Maan is impressed with her skills and probably will ask her resign as u indicated in 50th update precap

hope Maan & Geet get to talk to each other soon...and clear the MU...

Looking forward for next update. Thanks for PM and update soon...😊

thanks for reading the ff again. im trying to take out time from my updates and edit and add photos to them but not able to do it from my schedule.

as far as realistic situation are considered i try my best to do it in small space of time as each one of u is smart and intelligent who read my ff.i cant feed u with some illogical stuff. so i try to prove the logic in short as there is constraint of time.

the precap from part 50 holds good it will come in next part. i forgot to mention in my new precap

Originally posted by mishtikhurana

I M SO GLAD THAT U R BACK AND GAVE WONDERFUL UPDATE...BUT U FORGOT UR HARZANA'''..BUT I WILL EXCUSE U 4 THAT BECOZ U GAVE LENGHTY UPDATE

MANEET SHOCKED 2 SEE EACH OTHER IN MALHOTRA'S OFFICE'''..WELL KNOW MAAN KNOW THE REAL SOURCE OF INTRO OF GEET 2 MALHOTRA'''.ONE UNSOLVED MYSTERY IS SOLVED'..

"sabse jyada dar to aapse lag raha hai. First presentation vo be aapke saamne."  MAAN WANT TO SEE GEET PROFESSIONAL CAPIBILITIES AND NOTICING HER HOW SMART, PROFESSIONAL, ORGANIZED, CLARIFIED, CONFIDENT SHE IS''..CHECKING HER BODY LANGUAGE AND IMPRESSED BY PRESENTATIONAND WHEN SHE SEND CONTRACT PAPER IN 15 MINS AGAIN MSK IMPRESSED AND CHECKED HIS WATCH''''AFTER ALL SHE IS ALSO MRS PERFECTIONIST (MRS MSK)'''MAAN DIDN'T LIKE SOMEONE IS TAKING GEET FORGRANTED''..GEET KE MANA KERNE KE BAAD BHI USE PARTY MEIN AANE KE LIYE FORCE KIYA JA RAHA HAI''''LOVE THE MSK'S CONCERN BUT GAIN HIS MIND RULLED HIS HEART'..UFFF'''.PLEASE SHOW SOME MANEET ROMANCE IN PARTY

PLEASE SANJU/RAJI ELABORATE SUR'S CHARACTER''.I LOVE PUSHTIIE SHAKTI IN MAHI WAY'''PLEASE SHOW HER CHARACTER BUBBLY AND FUNNY LIKE MAHI WAY'''..PLEASE GEET KE DIMAG SE SAMEERA KA BHOOT JALDI UTARO'..NUTS KUCH AKKAL BAAT GEET KO

PLEASE SHOW MORE DADI-GEET CHEMESTRY'I REALLY LIKE IT

yeah even when he is angry on geet he doesnt like the fac that someone else can take geet for granted. and by being so proffessional she has proved she is just not money minded like NT but wants to work and knows how to work.
there wil not be much role to her but her character will be elaborated in a few updates coz that wud clear sam's image in geet's mind in front of Maan.

i was not exactly on relaxing vacation. had much pending jobs in my home including paint job which was completed in this phase. well will try to be regular now. it is difficult for me to sit for long in one stretch with my bump coming up.

hey!!!
when will u update next part?????
waiting eagerly...:D
hey.. :o
are u married???
mean r u so big!!! :p

i mean to say what do u exactly mean by bump!!
is it what i am thinking??? :d

Originally posted by sweetkj

hey.. :o
are u married???
mean r u so big!!! :p

i mean to say what do u exactly mean by bump!!
is it what i am thinking??? :d

yes im married. its my first baby.

with that said do i turn into an oldie?😉
congrats sanju enjoy this beautiful exp of motherhood and life starts after the baby its sheer fun i m too mother of a kid its like you want them to do everything that we couldnt do
hey sanju

congrats :-)