Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing update , wat a twist!!! I knw u must b having ur other important things to take care of but i dnt knw hw m going to wait for 15 days 4 ur nxt update
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it...but why did sam have to be misundertanding between them?...anyways live the precap...maneet working together means more romance...update soon
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great update as always Sanju...👏👏...the story is unfolding...I like that you don't conc. only on Maaneet romance...but the story first👍🏼

there MU has got complicated now...these has increased the distance between them ...and from precap MU doesn't look to get cleared soon😭

pata nahi aage aur kya kuch hoga...ke ye dono divorce tak pahoch jayenge...

Maan was a bit too rude with his words...donno what Sam has done to him...ki usaki wajah se he is questioning Geet's intentions...must be something serious...Maan & Geet should talk as early as possible...cant see them questioning each other...they should make love😍...not war...

BTW...congo u completed 50 parts, till now u thoroughly entertained me with ur FF, keep writing...and enjoy ur break😃...I will be waiting for you to be back with bang!!
Edited by snehalS - 12 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OH WOWWW
long update luved ittt
awesomeee
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on Part 50!!! Thanks for the wonderful update! :) Ooh, Maan getting jealous and making Geet quit work to work with him? Sounds interesting! Have a great break :)
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
update

and

for

come soon waiting for next
Saams thumbnail
Hurray...50th update👏...
Ok I hoped for Maaneet confrontation,but no regrets as I had a really long update..How can Geet be so conscious about her diet like this??hope Maan use Sameera ke haathon se bachake rekhenge..
Hope you enjoy your holidaying...will miss you dear😭
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG  again  misunderstanding😕...before  this  part  maaneet  r  little  bit  close  n  now...
wanna  maaneet  close  sooon...looking   fwd...

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

good part... i was feeling part 50 will create some dhamaka in the ff... and yes it did... maan is too rude to her... atleast he should talk to her for onces and clear all the things... geet is hurt with maan's words... hope she will be able to understand maan...