Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey iam very sad reading this update more misunderstanding when will this get cleared between maan and geet.😭.Hope u'll update soon.
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
ok so, more of maaneet office romance n all. n not 2 forget office nok-joks also. ye, 15 din kab khatam honge. house painting ke liye 15 days lagenge kya ? 
sakadafi thumbnail
Congrats on reaching 50 parts...that's a half century!!!! πŸ‘  Really enjoying the story...seems like in the next part Maan will find out she's working at the Mahlotras.  Do continue soon...
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
  u have said everything i had tried to say in my long update. wonderful analysis. thank u.
im not travelling. just got some paint job to be done at home so lots of work to do. much redecoration etc.

[/QUOTE]

oops...paint work...its the most painful task in redecoration process...all d best dear...!!!!
all i can say is sumwere me is trying to reach to the depth of the story...OMG i cant believe it me is actually trying to think 4m both their POVs individually and also trying to check the current status of their relationship...!!!! m loving were the story is heading ...u are carrying it forward very beautifully...1 needs to go beyond its limit to understand what the narrator is trying to convey...me is just trying to do the same...and m very glad to have understood 60% of the essence of the story...m really happy u liked mah analysis...1nc i start writin i 4get to check the length of mah blabberings...sorry to bug u up wid long comments...!!!

p.s: 4got to mention it in mah analysis...m totally loving DADI-GEET bonding...again here we go dadi is an open option 4 geet othr than her frnds to discuss her matters but maan is not expressive so he will bottle up everythin within him and hence his irrational behavior...!!! his only fault is his untamed anger..keepin it aside we cant blame him...!!
[/QUOTE] 

i love to read such analysis. it gives u a feed back that my thoughts r clearly presented and ur not 60% but  90% true in ur analysis. 10% is mine as i also tend do differ what i had thought earlier and change while writing.
yeah his bottled up emotions are the worst. people like him have bad tempers and it has to be understood like daadi that he is not bad but hurt whichj he never shares.
communication is not very easy among couples when ur biased or have different platforms of thought process. once these two understand each other's thought process no other person can cause confusion.

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on ur 50... nice UD... i wanna kill dat sammera...
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tx for the update...
have a gud vacation
jasraj123 thumbnail
nice update. aweee sooo much pain in maan's life 😭 and which is making geet life painful tooo. hopefully geet will able to get maan's love soon and show her love too.

u r going on break. pls enjoy and come back with bangπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Maan - i have typed ur resignation. u submit it today.
Geet - no i wont.
Maan - yes u will and u will work with me.
Geet - no i will not work with u.
 cant wait next one.. hx..

Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh no please do not go... what we gonna do without ur update yaarrr..
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats!!!!! 50 parts completed successfully ... way to go girl ...πŸ₯³

awesome ...  thnx 4 d pm ..  continue soon ...

sanju ... 'm disappointed after reading todays update ...😭

though it was written well ... n a good one .. par 'm not happy ..(sad baby face)😭 ... coz .. i wanted to clear mu ... u created more ... πŸ˜’

n again no update for another 15 days ...😭

anywaz , u hv fun n enjoy .. will be waiting ... 

luv ...

angel ..