Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

||Happy Birthday Sara||- Be Blessed!

-Divz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Divz-
-Divz-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

At times, I wonder what makes you special,
The smile, the trust, or the way you care.
At times, I wonder what makes you fun,
The bond, the memories or the way you share.
A beautiful day and a sparkling occasion.
Today, I wonder what should I gift you?
You always have my support, care and love
So I gather deep emotions to greet you.
I wish you a very Happy Birthday.

My Heart goes for you though its quite big WinkTongue

Sara which in literal meant whole!

She is a genuine, soft hearted, suave, beautiful, adorable, cute, sweet, loveable, pleasant, cordial amiable and lots of more.

In short, my virtual world starts with her. And without her I can't even think of myself surviving here.

I love you loads sara. I love ur madness for KSG n KaJen & SRK and ur craving for SRK-KSG coming together onscreen. I always loved the way u used to vent out on me LOLL and the way the I used to calm u down Big smile You have always taken care of me. And its always been fun to have long chats with you. You will always be there in my heart coz u have a special space in my heart.

I am always been thankful to you for what you have done for me even in my bad n good times. You have always been a wonderful friend. And for sure you own my all pics of KSG n Jen ROFL Tongue Wink

Kick off ur shoes, take a break, Crank the tunes, Dance & Shake, light the candles, cut the cake. Make it a day, that's simply Great!!! Happy Birthday!!

In Soft gleaming night of stars, May ur all dreams come true, May every star or every night bring love & joy to u.

Happy Birthday Sara

Loads of love n hugs n warm wishes

DivyaHeart

happy birthday to my ek lauti sahara...
meri burape ki laathi...LOL

sara meri jaan...jaane jigar...jaane tamanna...
happy happy happy happy birthday to u...
may all ur wishes duwaz be fulfiled...INSHALLAH...
may ALLAH bless u nd ur family alwayz...

sara mere dil ka taar check da link...:):)..mera pyaar bhara hai ismein...lol...muah...?♥ ?♥ ?♥

Sara I guess U already got D BEST B'day GIFT in advance! ; D
Still a ver warm hug and B'day Wish from me too! Luv U! MuuaaH! ?♥ : ) @coolala124

Hey Sara
Happy Birthday, May God bless you and may you get all the things you wish for i think u did get a really good gift before your birthday. But may God keep giving you everything and may you prosper in life. Have an amazing birthday and party hard. Take care and thanks for being an awesome friend. Happy Birthday once again love aliya

Happy Happy Birthday Sara!

Wishing you loads of happiness and success in whatever you do! You're a bright girl and although we've had some up's and downs and at times we haven't agreed to each others opinion, we were able to discuss it freely and appreciate each others points. Thank you so much for everything you do for us, be it get us pictures or insights- everything is deeply valued Sara! I hope you're birthday turns out to be amazing and hey, you share the same month as Jenny :D Lots of love and best wishes always xx

Love, Anu

saraaa happy birthday babes Heart
have an amazing day.
I am so glad we cud b frens nd hope we better our friendship this year. I love hw we randomly chat on facebook and share stuff. I love talkin with u and discussing 'our things' ROFL U are an amazin person nd i hope u remain so al ur life!
May all ur dreams and wishes cum true!
Eat lots of cake and party hard!
I hope the year ahead brings lots of hapiness in ur life.
God bless u!
Muah
Heart siddhika

Happy Birthday Sara ♥

Hope you get all you have wished for ♥ and get loads of success and happiness !
You are a very sweet person and always ready to help, thats something I really appreciate about you ♥ Hope you have a blast on your bday and have a great year ahead !

Loads of love
Ankita

Happy Birthday Sara!!!

I hope you have an awesome birthday, and may you get everything you wished for.
You're a really really sweet person and very caring! You're a great friend to have, and I'm so happy that I have a friend like you. I want to talk to you more often, because we hardly talk. I really hope our friendship lasts forever. You're so lucky to have your birthday the same month as Jen!!.

Eat tons of cake and enjoy!
Happy birthday once again :)

Tons of love
Samiyah

Happy Birthday Sara,
Hope you have a fabulous day. I wish you loads of love, luck, happiness and success in life. You are a very sweet girl so don't ever change..and always be a crazy kajenian ;) lol
Happy birthday again..
Lots of love,
Rabia (dua44ever)

Happy Birthday Sara!!!
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!
May this day bring you all the happiness and warmth you deserve as well as success in everything you do in life! Hope you have the best birthday ever hun! God Bless You Always! :) Love
Sheena

Sara babes Happy Birthday :)
Wish you loads and loads of good luck, smiles , good health for evermore. A very level headed, witty, not to mention resourceful( God all the pics u hunt out from nowhere :P ) girl this one. Always thinking from all perspectives, kabhi kabhi gussa ho jaati hai , but thats us, Girls :P I have always enjoyed talking to you and knowing what you think. Keep up the cheerful and bindaas attitude always :)
Sara may you be blessed with pyaar bahut saara , Have a Great day:D

Ishi

Happpy Birthday Sara!

Here's hoping God blesses you with lots of love and happiness and this year is your best yet. May your birthday be filled with all the things you love!! Although I've not had a chance to get you know you very well, I can tell you're a hardworking and passionate girl and will definitely go far in life! So I hope all your dreams come true and you achieve everything you wish tooo! Inshallah this year will be KaJen-filled tehe...enjoy your day, eat lots of cake and partyy hard!

Lots of loveee,
Preeti ! xx

Wishing you a Very Very Happy Birthday Sara! Wishing you good health, love and happiness today and everyday! May all your wishes and wants come true! Have a wonderful birthday and an even greater year ahead!

Love,
Kavita

Happy Happy Birthday Sara Heart
Wish you lotsa success,luck & happiness and may you get anything & everything you ever desire <33 You're an amazing girl & I love your warm and friendly nature <33 Thank you for always being so helpful & sharing.We haven't interacted much but I really do hope that we get to talk more ^_^:D
God Bless You.
Loads of Love,
Mehak

Heyyy Sara,

Happpy BIRTHDAYYY Girl <333 I hope you get everything that you yearn for and ever prayed for :) May God bless you with loads of love, success, happiness and also KaJen ;)

in the near future. You are one of the most dedicated KSGian and JWian I have come across and I am glad that I know you, muaaah! Enjoy your birthday to the fullest, Love!

God Bless!
Sary <333

Happy Birthday Sara!

May God bless you with all the love and happiness in the world! I've not got to talk to you much but you're such a sweet, hardworking, and dedicated girl! So I sincerely hope you go far in life. I love your love for KSG/KaJen! tehe ♥ So I hope all your "armaans" come true and that you have a fabulous birthday! Party and eat some cake on behalf of me too ;)
Lots of love,
Mira

And here you go my love-

and something special here for you Heart

ENJOY!!! PARTY HARD

KEEP SMILING

LOADS OF LOVE

Edited by -Divz- - 19 May 2011 at 11:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tarin ahmedmini_ksg_ARU_R_Beautiful

tarin ahmed Goldie
tarin ahmed
tarin ahmed

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
happy birthday baby...
frm my heart i wish dat all ur wish duwa comez true...INSHALLAH
nd may ALLAH be wid u nd ur family alwayz...
my burape ki laathi...LOL
i luv u my sahara...

i hope u be in my lyf...till my lyf endz...luv ya...
nd happy happy happy birthday...:) Heart

here also...i posted da 1st reply...wooohooo...i am sooo happy..LOL..dhinchak dhinchak...PartyDancing

Edited by tarin ahmed - 19 May 2011 at 11:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U_R_Beautiful

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top